Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
sometimes when I have had a long, hard day lol

This is giving me when Grace and Frankie throw their backs out and lie on the floor trying to conduct a business meeting about vibrators, while trying to decide who to call for help. Idk if anyone else watches that show lol they just become floor people.

GOOD. he says it best when he says nothing at all!! SHADDAP RONAN LET US LIVE IN PEACE FOR GODSSAKES
Love Grace and Frankie. Even though my fav is Brianna.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I've unsent my message because she clearly don't care.

Because the papers like to bring jack down this would be a good way to do something even just a little thing of bring it out there.

• Sad

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Sorry, I know you won’t like this, but I think she looks good too!! ( not with your emoji, in the actual picture😂)
🤣🤣it's not hard to look good when he next to you tbmhats for sure. A piece of shit would look go. Ooo wait it does 🤣🤣

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
i reckon jack will feature in her next vlog. she has been posting him a lot lately
I dont think so. I don't think it's that far yet. She did also say she don't vlog on holiday that much. I think we got 'lucky' with the dubai vlog but that was with her parents.

If i was jack i wouldn't want a camera about when I'm on holiday

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’m watching the summer I turned pretty- has anyone watch it, it is a fanfic in real life, a little cringy, a little sweet and funny!!

JG thread recommended I guess, if you like teen drama and stuff 🥺

• Heart
  • Wow

madamchristmas

VIP Member
wait if it says it was added on 24/06 they are moving? so maybe they have found a house

also why am i surprised that they had a fully furnished flat? deffo just temp then

cornflower

VIP Member
Mine is the womanizer, was £40 from LH a couple of years ago. you will squirt all over the bed though, so make sure the cats are out the way
It is also very conveniently charged via USB
40 quid for a womaniser?!!! I need to sign up to their emails or something