Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
If you want to investigate this I'd suggest you read the bae/JT and bae/Hendo fics out there. If antibes going to cockslap him it would be one of those two.
#antibes

There’s a Hendo one that’s been on my list for the longest time. Think @cobette will kill me if I read it/any fic before sun city tho

• Heart
Reactions: 2

kayleighlouxo

Grealish Rebecca’s taken a lot of the photos down now.
I remember messaging that account a couple of months back way just before the euros and told them it's a bit wrong posting personal stuff then the account got took down so she made that one 🤣

ruby1080

VIP Member
Who’s that new fit tennis one who rattled the barriers at some tournament at some point last year? Sorry for the vagueness, that’s all I’ve got.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I hate Ronan, but I love a lot of Boyzone songs, esp. I Love The Way You Love Me.

I still feel sad every time I hear Stephen's voice and I wasn't even a fan really. I was too busy watching soaps in the 90s. My popstar faze ran from 2000-2005.
Boyzone have so many fuckin tunes, that one gives me ALL THE FEELS 💚 (I’ve just looked at Spotify tho and can’t find any other songs of theirs that I actually love lol)

Stephen was a little sweetie.

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Again, did her parents not have a moment of 'this doesn't sit right sash, don't do this shoot love?'

So much for their relaxing R&R holiday 😩

mimimithis

VIP Member
@cornflower thank you for indulging us. Your stories really are a great read. I get where you're coming from, however, and you should definitely do what feels best for you. ❤

• Heart