Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Is it just Sasha that’s away or is she with Jack? When is he back trainiing? Hope he is with her we might get better pics of him as he won’t be so messy with Sasha looking after him (is there even a green eyed monster emojI)

Reactions: 2

Miffy29

VIP Member
But how does she get these?? That's got to be from one of their private accounts.

GAH they're a bit cute innit?

Wonder if they are at the cavo tagoo in Santorini? Maybe they got a deal for booking both hotels within a week? 😂
What did I miss?!

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Glad you mentioned CHM again because I realised this last night but chat had moved on so I couldn't post ❤ Was thinking about what you said about feeling like the tone is too formal, but I think it works because it reflects Anna being a bit uptight and such a contrast to our little ball of fun that is JG. That's all. You're the best.
Is CHM on AO3 want to read it now? Finished WUIV last night great ending did expect that 💕

• Wow
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I got rid of loads when I had kids and house moves. My feet went from a 5/6 to 6.5/7 after kids so they were useless 😭😔
My feet have changed lately, too (not due to kids, but general weight changes/loss), and none of my heels still fit perfectly, so they'll remain in their boxes until they've learned to behave 😂 or I find the time to sell them

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Don't knock it bab, it started because I was in AGONY with mastitis brewing, baby couldn't fucking suck hard enough, pump was shit, hubby obliged and we may have kept my milk supply a teeny bit longer than baby was using...🫣
Mate I want your marriage, you guys are absolute goals.

cornflower

VIP Member
I did contemplate watching this but knew I'd give up fairly quickly because it looks a bit too twee

I've just finished Everything I Know About Love on iplayer which is also a bit nonsense, but an easy watch
Have you read the book? I found the book super easy to read but also a bit obnoxious so wondering if the telly version is the same

everyone keep these ‘fanfic in real life’ recommendations coming plz 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1