Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I really didn't think anyone would notice I just worried if anyone new stumbled across it and was like 😳 wtf is this. I dunno, I might unflounce and unhide it when my hormones are being a bit kinder (and after a COMPLETE REWRITE LOLOL jk), I just cannot stand the thought of people reading it, I properly hate it. didn't mean to cause a fuss 😭 I probably won't delete OH but I can't guarantee I won't hate it at some point as I actually used to like CHM.

sorry sorry sorry, tax below:
View attachment 1383799
View attachment 1383802

see this is truly criminal, forcing me to read your work of art in that crappy kids' font they use 😂💘

imagine this thread during PMS szn if we all synced up

I find wattpad mobile site much less odious than the app (the ads on the app almost had me reaching for a gun). I find its much more reliable than the app, like some updates could take a while to show on the app

Reactions: 3

mimimithis

VIP Member
Imagine getting to fuck that body after he'd finished for the day ⚰
He'd get a second and third workout, that's for certain 🥵

EDIT: FFS Jack, I'm trying to work on a review on post op ACL repairs here... can't do that with you prancing around like that.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I don't know how you gals have time to watch anything. All I do in my free time is thirst. Got to ep 3 of Everything I Know About Love and stopped because I basically hated them all.
I couldn't even get through the first episode. It's even more depressing than SATC, and that was already bad enough after a while... 😂

Thank you. Please don't feel like a twonk.

I had an accident on Wednesday and I'm fine, but everything's a bit shit. Honestly it will be amazing to get into bed tonight and read Anna ☺
Oh no, I hope you are all right ❤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
He blatantly had the photos done on the 1st day too and has been biding his time. Saturday’s perfect Bae, just could have done with being after tea 😘
Perhaps he didn't think of the time zones at the time of posting? Too eager to show up and show off 😂

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
It’s the fact that he drinks tea at all that gives me the ick. I try to block it out and just imagine that the interviewer was lying.
Do you not think you would prefer him to drink tea though?!

Than have him be like me kicking off every time you go to a work event and they only have tea/coffee/water so there's nothing to drink.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
It’s the fact that he drinks tea at all that gives me the ick. I try to block it out and just imagine that the interviewer was lying.
That interview bit was so utterly random... of all the things you could possibly write about Jack, it had to be his tea and sandwich order?

Am I missing something? Love a cup of tea (also with Oat milk). Coffee sends me crazy.
High five, team oat milk! You can leave the coffee to me. 😁

cornflower

VIP Member
Glad you mentioned CHM again because I realised this last night but chat had moved on so I couldn't post ❤ Was thinking about what you said about feeling like the tone is too formal, but I think it works because it reflects Anna being a bit uptight and such a contrast to our little ball of fun that is JG. That's all. You're the best.
you’re so right! that must’ve been my intention. Thank you friend.

boy you knock me out by Tatyana Ali has just been playing in my local shopping centre - iconic af 💜

• Heart