Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
same absolutely will not be dealing with couple content 🤣
I don't think we will see it, I think she might get a bit more casual with her 'we' references, but there's no need to see him in any of her content, just the odd reference is enough and she knows that.

By the way I noticed the flat is off the market, not let agreed. Wonder if they are staying there still and not moving the Manchester base?

Reactions: 3

cobette

VIP Member
Is it the way he's taking his tea, or that he takes tea at all that bothers you?

Breast milk in tea... now there's an idea. 😂
I'm more of a coffee person myself, but I take oat milk, thank you very much.
I hate oat milk, I think it tastes like soggy cereal.

I had no idea how picky I actually was.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Wonder whose is the biggest when erect. I’m still 75% convinced bae’s just a shower. It’s a shame there’s no way for him to prove us wrong.

Are there any fics that depict bae getting cockslapped across the face? Just curious.
If you want to investigate this I'd suggest you read the bae/JT and bae/Hendo fics out there. If anyones going to cockslap him it would be one of those two.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Wonder whose is the biggest when erect. I’m still 75% convinced bae’s just a shower. It’s a shame there’s no way for him to prove us wrong.

Are there any fics that depict bae getting cockslapped across the face? Just curious.
There will be now.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Glad you mentioned CHM again because I realised this last night but chat had moved on so I couldn't post ❤ Was thinking about what you said about feeling like the tone is too formal, but I think it works because it reflects Anna being a bit uptight and such a contrast to our little ball of fun that is JG. That's all. You're the best.
... I can't but agree with her. The fun thing about the more formal tone of Anna's perspective is the complete juxtaposition to Jack's easy-going, fun, somewhat reckless nature. They clash, they shouldn't be compatible in any way, and yet they are, because they make space for the other in their lives. It's wonderful to read esp. Anna come to that realisation. Jack, through her eyes, at least, had that epiphany (I can just hear him say "wha'? I dunno whot that is" from here) far earlier, and it's nice to see him try to convince her of it.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Liam Broady match just started. Think I am going to enjoy this 😍do feel he could have worn shorter shorts if he’s channeling JG

• Heart