Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
the only song I didn’t mind by ronan was ‘the way you make me feel’ as it’s perfect vibes for when you’re feeling soft as fuck for someone.

although there is a much much better song with that very same name… 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 3

cobette

VIP Member
I love Picture Of You
I hate Ronan, but I love a lot of Boyzone songs, esp. I Love The Way You Love Me.

I still feel sad every time I hear Stephen's voice and I wasn't even a fan really. I was too busy watching soaps in the 90s. My popstar phase ran from 2000-2005.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Yeah, all the apartments are very similar so it’s hard to tell if it’s actually theirs.

Does anyone else spend hours looking at Cheshire houses on Rightmove trying to guess which footballer they belong to? 🤣
That could be fun quiz, although we might not get to know all the answers 😂

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Injury management sounds like an interesting job 🤔 Media analyst too, imagine if they really are on the tattle threads 😂 I think I need to change my alert settings as I don’t have them. Who chuffing knows what I initially signed up for.

Yes same. Casually stalking maybe?
Injury management sounds like you'll have to deal with insurance companies a whole lot, and that's something no one should want. If it were hands-on, however...

Casually following all the players around.
Or, I imagine some hipster sitting in the lounge with a laptop and coffee, just being there, like background noise. 😂

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
The only one I can rule out from being my fave is the 2nd. I can’t decide with the others, they all have SOMETHING that could get it to no.1

The mask doesn’t do it for me but the whole torso here is just insane. Plus visible pit hair.

1656784807004.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
this exactly. like i don’t like nor dislike her i’m just indifferent. i’m not really interested in his private life, just wanna see his peen 😏

just here to be a thirsty bitch and drool over his bum ✌🏼 the abs ain’t bad either 🥰
1656666508730.png

• Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
The fact he's wearing a Gucci top does make me wonder if they knew the photo should get leaked?

Ooooor maybe that's the photo he's agreed sash cam use in her next 'photo dump'

cobette

VIP Member
I really want to go to a match but would have to spin a web of lies to get there and have this fear at the back of my mind that there’d be a terrorist attack or I’d die of some unidentified Bae-induced “medical emergency” and my family would try to unravel it all and be like “why was she at a City match though? Was someone making her do it?”
I'm howling, because before I came clean all of these things crossed my mind. I went to a Steps concert in secret once, I'd probably have been more embarrassed to have died at that, than I would at the Etihad.

What if you went to the derby? No-one would have to know it was in the home end.

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
Is this where I jump in on a conversation that doesn’t include me anyway and ostracise myself even more when I say I have never watched a full episode of SATC and I can’t stand SJP
Me neither.

Now Ally McBeal, that was good (jon bon Jovi!)

Also I've just started re watching vampire diaries too, I'd never seen the last series but I was so confused I've restarted it from S1
Ian sommerholder (or whatever it is) would get it!

• Heart