Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to stay of my phone for the last 24 hours and I come back and we’re almost half way through a new thread and some kind of video of our boy in his boxers pissed? Someone catch me up please 😭

also thank you for the kind words from my last post, I’m doing okay. I think it was a long time coming but it obviously still hurts like a witch xx

Got pissed at Slabhead's wedding, stripped to his pants with one of Slabhead's brothers and did some embarassing singing to Jay Sean. Think he has a massive cock.

Hope you're ok - have you got support around you at home?

Screenshot_20220626-234323_Gallery.jpg

Also looked fit as with his clothes on

Screenshot_20220627-074112_Instagram.jpg
8ACF2AF4-96AE-481B-A229-BFC366F217E1.png

💀

Screenshot_20220627-074602_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ugh.

ok I don’t think it’s too much to ask for us to see him with an erection now, so we can really understand this beautiful trunk. Really wish he’d wear whatever underwear he used to wear when he was playing, you could probably hear the fucker slapping about
We are never happy are we!?

See the bum. Moan we can't see the front.

See the front. Moan he isn't hard.

When will we be put out of our misery and just given what we need!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We are never happy are we!?

See the bum. Moan we can't see the front.

See the front. Moan he isn't hard.

When will we be put out of our misery and just given what we need!?
oh trust me bab, I am happy today 🫠

But I just think… why not strive for more? As bae would probs say, shoot for the moon and land in the stars or whatever the saying is. it’s been more the other way round with him though. We (yes we) shot for his ⭐🐠 and got landed with his moon 🤍🤍🤍

823A0F6D-A891-4770-AE9B-4163322AE268.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

But I just think… why not strive for more? As bae would probs say, shoot for the moon and land in the stars or whatever the saying is. it’s been more the other way round with him though. We (yes we) shot for his ⭐🐠 and got landed with his moon 🤍🤍🤍

View attachment 1372863
Just want to see those cheeks getting clapped

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't get his awful out of tune
DAAAAAAA-WWWWWNNNN, DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN out of my head, I know it's going to be in my head ALL day and that is not appropriate in my job. FFS bae. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1372863
Has anyone done the nonsense that is Heartstyles for work!?

Striving is a negative tendency.

But why!? Like you gotta have ambition.

I don't know what this adds to the thread other than I hate Heartstyles, I'm a moody cow and I am off to appreciate the good things in life, like the new braid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone done the nonsense that is Heartstyles for work!?

Striving is a negative tendency.

But why!? Like you gotta have ambition.

I don't know what this adds to the thread other than I hate Heartstyles, I'm a moody cow and I am off to appreciate the good things in life, like the new braid.
Haven't done this one, but a quick Google tells me I don't need yet another tool to tell my I'm a miserable bleep. What are some positive tendencies we could be exhibiting instead according to heartstyles?

What do we think baebe's colour energies are? Sunshine yellow I expect, with a bit of fiery red. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have a lot of cool blues here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t that slabhead’s brother saying sasha’s face is decent 🤣🤣

p.s what a time to be alive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought it about a lot this morning...why were they in their pants?? Why do they look like they were in a theatre changing room?? Was Sasha there to try and coax him to bed like you do a toddler when they are being a bit of a tit through sheer exhaustion?? Rodri, have you the answers??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, just building myself up to read the last chapter of on hold! I don’t think I’m mentally prepared for it to be over 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven't done this one, but a quick Google tells me I don't need yet another tool to tell my I'm a miserable bleep. What are some positive tendencies we could be exhibiting instead according to heartstyles?

What do we think baebe's colour energies are? Sunshine yellow I expect, with a bit of fiery red. I'm going to go out on a whim and say we have a lot of cool blues here.

What do we think baebe's colour energies are? Sunshine yellow I expect, with a bit of fiery red. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we have a lot of cool blues here.
This is not my indicator. I do remember that my controlling was off the scale.

Screenshot_20220627-081344_Chrome.jpg

Never understood how you get to achieving if you're not striving but there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is this heartstyles?!!!! I love a good quiz 😭 I was either blue or green when I took the colour one in the call centre, looking at the above i’m guessing blue. Can we also talk MBTI plz

• Heart

Haha, we would get on in real life, I too am a miserable bleep. My baseline is neutral/rbf with the odd day of giddiness which usually ends in tears from being too happy, have been like this since a child. The remaining days are made up of feeling psychotic, thanks pmt, and then we start all over again.

Anyway, back to Jack and his chaos.

• Heart
What is this heartstyles?!!!! I love a good quiz 😭 I was either blue or green when I took the colour one in the call centre, looking at the above i’m guessing blue. Can we also talk MBTI plz
It's a crap workplace behaviour test. You need to get other people to take it for you too so they can get realistic data and not just your own opinions so we can't even play!

Of course I'm an INFJ.

• Heart

I think I was ISTJ though it's been so long since I did it (maybe ISFJ instead actually). Colour energies (Insights?) was du jour at my last work place, can't wait to see what it is at my new one 🤐

• Heart
Had a dream about beautiful Bernardo last night. Lots of snogging took place in my village then a load of united fans started chasing him so I told him to run to my mums while I called the police. Woke up then. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I fluctuate between INTP and INTJ.

Inkeeping with this I have lots of thoughts about how it's nonsense but compelling nonsense.

• Heart
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN even if the sky is fallin' DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN,

DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN, DAAAAAAAA-WWWNNN
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.