Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I used to know the rap, but actually all I know is the "down like she 'posed to be, she get down low for me" and "down like the economy" bits

Lyrical genius

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fluctuate between INTP and INTJ.

Inkeeping with this I have lots of thoughts about how it's nonsense but compelling nonsense.
Hard same.

I’m INFP/INTP, depending. The N and P are always the strongest

my current employer could not be less arsed about this sort of thing, which is low-key devastating for me 😂

• Heart
I thought I used to know the rap, but actually all I know is the "down like she 'posed to be, she get down low for me" and "down like the economy" bits

Lyrical genius
my strongest personality trait is thinking I know he raps to stuff. The only reason I drive is so I can hone my singing and rapping skills without making RLF want to die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m ISFP but I’ve never really understood what they actually means? 😬
Have a read of these

• Wow
Reactions: 3
my strongest personality trait is thinking I know he raps to stuff. The only reason I drive is so I can hone my singing and rapping skills without making RLF want to die
Solo car karaoke is where its at. Thuggish, Ruggish Bone is my go to rap, not even a little bit embarrassed.

• Heart
I’m ISFP but I’ve never really understood what they actually means? 😬
You are...

Introverted rather than extroverted (prefer to be alone)
Sensing rather than intuitive (act on evidence rather than instinct)
Feeling rather than thinking (heart over head)
Perceiving over judging (observe stuff rather than inferring things from it/ go with the flow rather than needing firm decisions)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Have a read of these

You are...

Introverted rather than extroverted (prefer to be alone)
Sensing rather than intuitive (act on evidence rather than instinct)
Feeling rather than thinking (heart over head)
Perceiving over judging (observe stuff rather than inferring things from it)
I did the test ages ago and then saved the letters in my notes to explore more latter and then never did… probs sounds about right though 🧐

Does anyone know the whole rap to American boy… cause your girl can sing that word for word not a stutter in sight, and it feels like the one people know the most 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Retaking the test as it's been a long time since I've done it.

This made me LOL:

You are not too interested in discussing various interpretations and analyses of creative works.

Nah, hate reading me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had an absolute bleep of a manager a few years ago whose first act of terrorism when she arrived was to force us all to do a completely random personality test that she'd just googled and then come to a meeting to "share" the results with everyone. The whole point of it was for her to tell us that she is the most amazing person who has ever lived. (Spoiler: she's not, she's a bleeping deluded narcissist).

I might not have minded so much if it was a personality test that had some kind of credibility, but it was like something that you'd have seen in Just Seventeen.

I don't work there anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I did the test ages ago and then saved the letters in my notes to explore more latter and then never did… probs sounds about right though 🧐

Does anyone know the whole rap to American boy… cause your girl can sing that word for word not a stutter in sight, and it feels like the one people know the most 😂
Americsn Boy is such a tune, but I can only do Gold Digger I think

• Heart
  • Wow
You often end up doing things at the last possible moment.

Pre- or post- Jack Grealish!?

• Haha
It's a crap workplace behaviour test. You need to get other people to take it for you too so they can get realistic data and not just your own opinions so we can't even play!

Of course I'm an INFJ.
i love these things!!! i’m an ENTJ.

I also did the insights thing through work and the report they sent me is HILARIOUS

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i love these things!!! i’m an ENTJ.

I also did the insights thing through work and the report they sent me is HILARIOUS
The Insights reports don't duck about, mine was like "how to communicate with
Violetroselily - do not get too close or touch her" and "use humour in moderation"

Too bleeping right, I'll be calling the police if anyone tries to touch me in the workplace #miserablecunt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Insights reports don't duck about, mine was like "how to communicate with
Violetroselily - do not get too close or touch her" and "use humour in moderation"

Too bleeping right, I'll be calling the police if anyone tries to touch me in the workplace #miserablecunt
Unless it's Jack right?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
ohh yes. I thank Lloyds Bar for that one, instilled into my brain forever.

• Haha
I've never been willing or engaged long enough to complete one of these personality things. I think that in itself tells my employer that I'm a workshy miserable witch. They don't need the test to know that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.