Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of the first tiktok to come up on my fyp the other day
5A130E75-9BF2-4A01-BFB2-EDB8B510E085.jpeg

forgot about this one too lolol
4FC19680-665B-4A2C-8DA7-169D077C0619.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am ISFP.. probably the complete opposite to Grealo but after one drink I am Grealo to the max

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never taken any of these tests.. not convinced I’d like the answer, either 😳🥺

• Heart
I’ve never taken any of these tests.. not convinced I’d like the answer, either 😳🥺
I believe they are created by egomaniacs to make everyone else feel crap about themselves.

I am an absolute joy today, aren't I!?

Could cry he is so gorge.

65EF051A-E90C-4B13-96EC-551338F8E8C7.jpeg
Screenshot_20220529-144152_Instagram.jpg
B6057C41-CB9A-450A-B9C9-6ADCFBEBFAC0.jpeg
327.jpeg
67.jpeg
299.jpg
64.gif
297.jpeg
290.jpeg
79.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You ARE an absolute joy, telling it as it is. ❤

Thank you for this pick me up. This morning is madness at work. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Insights reports don't duck about, mine was like "how to communicate with
Violetroselily - do not get too close or touch her" and "use humour in moderation"

Too bleeping right, I'll be calling the police if anyone tries to touch me in the workplace #miserablecunt
they really make me howl! one of mine was

‘do not get carried away by her enthusiasm’ and ‘do not let her monopolise the conversation’

• Haha
they really make me howl! one of mine was

‘do not get carried away by her enthusiasm’ and ‘do not let her monopolise the conversation’
I'll be honest, I don't think you and I would gel in the workplace

thank god we have this asylum instead 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile in Manchester the preseason starts today for Man U and seems like the players are ready. Are you reading this Jack? 😂
To be fair, our team is in the tit and needs as much pre-season time as possible. I wouldn’t have let any of them have a holiday 🤣

Jack’ll be alright with another week or two off.

• Haha
  • Heart
also - the best one to come out of the report was

‘generates so many ideas that chaos often ensues’ and ‘does not consider the full implications of her actions’

LOLLLLL basically saying i’m a fruit loop who never stops chatting and generally cause chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
also - the best one to come out of the report was

‘generates so many ideas that chaos often ensues’ and ‘does not consider the full implications of her actions’

LOLLLLL basically saying i’m a fruit loop who never stops chatting and generally cause chaos.
You
216 (1).jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re my SUNSHINE

Having a proper clenchy day today I can’t even look at him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was going to be picky, I'd have wanted the pants to be a bit smaller so that there is more thigh on display (and arse if we had the back view).

I am grateful for the white because it shows more, but I generally find white underwear utterly grim so would rather a black or grey (so you can see the precum)

Can’t stop thinking about this 🐘

View attachment 1373094

Apologies to anyone working in an office today.

We were thinking about the exact same thing at the exact same time. What are the chances of that? :LOL:
We also did this yesterday re the poll for the new thread at the exact same time, you are taking up prime real estate in my brain pls stop as there isn't much space left

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was going to be picky, I'd have wanted the pants to be a bit smaller so that there is more thigh on display (and arse if we had the back view).

I am grateful for the white because it shows more, but I generally find white underwear utterly grim so would rather a black or grey (so you can see the precum)
They're a very clean, bright white though, can't complain about that. Bet he never wears a pair more than once and gets to the point where they've gone a bit grey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, our team is in the tit and needs as much pre-season time as possible. I wouldn’t have let any of them have a holiday 🤣

Jack’ll be alright with another week or two off.
😂 😂 😂 I wonder if Slobhead also is reporting for duty today. Elanga probably been waiting outside the training ground since yesterday eager to get starting again annoying all the senior players. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

They are definitely too big, it's a bit icky how high they are sitting.

Agree white is grim, also do not like grey but appreciate the idea of being able to see the precum.

Wonder what washing powder Sash uses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.