Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picture them as mousey, soft and downy. Like fluff off an M&S cashmere sweater
Nah, they can’t be mousey. I’m 100% sure they’re the same colour as his pit hair and the long departed 🐌😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i’m crying at the ‘kind regards, cornflower’ post after asking for a detailed description of his chopper. so formal but filthy.

also going to use ‘throw me around like a rubber ball’ irl from now on what a phrase

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m crying at the ‘kind regards, cornflower’ post after asking for a detailed description of his chopper. so formal but filthy.

also going to use ‘throw me around like a rubber ball’ irl from now on what a phrase
What have you done 🤣🤣I'm now looking at older posts as well. Remember when he was in mykonos and we was trying to find the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.