Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. My. God.

He is high as a kite

So many thoughts

This makes him look atrocious, he is going to be ripped apart.

Would prefer no bulge pic to the way this makes him look…

And he can not sing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
my fave thing about this whole situation is they’re in some really old chateau in the middle of france and it’s giving me council estate kitchen vibes when the after party is over but the sesh heads still have a full bag 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we all please petition to make drunk videos and audio of him illegal? I can’t deal with this fuckery. Just give me the photos and let me micro analyse his dick and balls.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
i’m screaming at that video!!!!!! broad daylight kitchen vibes from sash where you realise you’ve taken it too far and can hear the birds chirping and you’re just fully regretting every life choice that’s brought you to that moment and then JG is slurring WOT A TOIME 2 BE ALOIVE.
The birds chirping when you’re still on it gives me chills and the fear now 😨

• Haha
Absolutely atrocious and messy I cannot lmao. Poor Sash she really does try to stick to the classy wag, holidaying in France storyline doesn’t she.

Grealo has other ideas, guaranteed this Slab brother is the biggest sesh head of them all and of course Jack has gravitated to him. Birds chirping 6am kitchen vibes for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh. My. God.

He is high as a kite

So many thoughts

This makes him look atrocious, he is going to be ripped apart.

Would prefer no bulge pic to the way this makes him look…

And he can not sing.
He'll get slaughtered for this in the press for a while, one hundred percent, and it isn't even really his fault this time? It's a private event and a private video that somehow found its way to the media.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
christ i almost wish i hadnt watched the video, or had at least muted it… it was sexier when it was just the photos

• Haha
And somewhere in a kitchen in Solihull mumma G wonders if her second born will ever grow up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He'll get slaughtered for this in the press for a while, one hundred percent, and it isn't even really his fault this time? It's a private event and a private video that somehow found its way to the media.
It kind of is his fault that he’s been wasted for weeks though (with an international break to sober up in between). And it’s always him whose wasted videos are leaked. He needs better friends and to be more cautious about who ends up with this kind of footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just want to say as well I find it quite (I don't even know what word I'm looking for) but yesterday the Jack grealish legs insta put up on their story calling people out for posting private pics of Jack and then does it the very next day 🤔
It wouldn't bother me if they hadn't called out other people for doing it literally a day before 😬

Reactions: 6
It kind of is his fault that he’s been wasted for weeks though (with an international break to sober up in between). And it’s always him whose wasted videos are leaked. He needs better friends and to be more cautious about who ends up with this kind of footage.
I agree, gutted he is going to get yet another slating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.