Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this will be the photo that Bae takes in for show and tell when pre-season training starts. Look Pep, no drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A moment of silence for those of us 5'10 and above 😒
duck off WHAT
i always find it the weirdest to learn how tall people are when i’ve never met them because i always assume people will be the same size as me (even though i am super small at 5”2)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He's just done some vodka shots in the eyes, and has a vodka soaked tampon up his bum

Did that rumour also go round everyone's school? Soak a tampon in alcohol, put it in and you will get drunk 🤔
I recall someone telling me this was called being tambombed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
5'7", and so I've been able to narrow down his species to that of the sadly extinct baiji dolphin.
No way is he 5’7. Do not believe it. He’s teenie tiny 😭

Unless he’s measuring himself with the same 5’7 stick that Sasha measures herself with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.