Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’m actually being dead serious and I want serious answers.. what do you think his fav pack of crisps are? I’m sorry if this has been covered before but I really wanna know. H Kane is defo Ready Salted Walkers. I’m a bit worried Jack could be cheese and onion but I dunno?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cheese and onion but they do stink a bit. I’d 10/10 still snog tho. Lemme know x
Nik naks nice n spicy… could be projecting though.

Prawn cocktail are the best walkers imo…

Harry Kane probs gets those salt and shake ones and don’t salt them

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cornflower

VIP Member
Is it gonna be me (…you might ‘been hurt, babe) putting my name to another pervy poll for the new thread then?! 😂

if so, were there any other title suggestions?

If not, plz vote angry face for option 1 or sick face for 2
1) Jack Grealish#55 Weekend at Abe’s
2) Jack Grealish#55 Weekend at Abe’s is not one of our faves

• Angry
  • Sick

leapfrog

VIP Member
It’s very quiet in here, has everyone flown to Mykonos 😂
I think Fern and Harry’s wedding is this weekend, they have some pictures on other people stories.
So maybe another appearance by the drunken wedding crasher 😂

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I too wear my sunglasses everywhere but the difference between bae and I is that he doesn't have a face that needs hiding.

His suit looks like a peachy colour the full pic and I wish that is what it was really like
I’m a very fussy baby and don’t like sun in my eyes so I’m ALWAYS wearing them lol and get so sick of explaining to people that they’re called SUNglasses not HEATglasses and therefore no it doesn’t have to be fuckin July to be wearing them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

333149O

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Kinga in big brother because the new girl gives me mad Kinga vibes

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Do you guys… have no friends? 😂
i had some tragic life things happen to me and I wanted to go on a holiday but my friends have children, husbands and jobs they couldn’t leave. So I decided to take a sabbatical and travel around the world for 10 months. Ended up loving it and went 19 😂. Made more friends who are solo also cute

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
oh lord… his abs here. I just want to sit on them. Today’s heat is going to be dangerous. I already can’t distinguish between what is mere sweat and what is… not
RLF has informed me I tried it on multiple times last night..... in my sleep.... (hopefully before I dreamt of TT)

I can't do another day of this.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I've just had to rotate my phone because I thought he was lying down on a sunbed or smthng, but he's actually stood up - is he pissing in the sink? Wiping his dick on the toilet roll?
He's standing!? WTF!? I legit thought he was planking on the closed toilet seat.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Oh Phil.

Without wanting to sound patronising, I feel for them, they are very young.

I am chuckling at 'can't take you anywhere', a true woman harangued by having to mother a manchild as well as parent two children.
Same. I can't imagine being their age and having two kids and having the media scrutiny so a falling out on holiday is in the papers.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I've gone rocket lolly, as whilst I appreciate the Twister and the Nobbly Bobbly have textures that add something, I don't really like ice cream. Rocket lolly has nice ridges so will hopefully be a decent compromise.

John, bae, you can use the banana, that's how much I love you.
…you’re not eating it.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Where you been broski? Good day?
Just off being a moody bitch. My body is absolutely fuming with me that I did not allow myself to get knocked up this month and is unleashing hell. Plus, I am a very serious career woman now who does lots of very serious work ;)

Mostly I'm just a moody bitch though.

• Heart