Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I envy outgoing people too!!

Im awful in new situations and tend to stay back until I’m comfortable… people often think I’m rude because I’m too shy and just don’t talk.

I’m not outgoing enough to even go anywhere on my own… if I go to Starbucks on my own I’ll recite what I’m going to ask for in the queue, the unknown scares the shit out of me.
I'm going to sound like a patronising wanker here, but honestly so much of that stuff just comes with age. As you get older you will start to not give a fuck about things that you used to agonise over, either just through becoming more self confident or because there will come a time that you just have to NOT care and get on with it.

My whole life I've been the shy, quiet (rude) one. You will be thrown into situations where you just have to deal with people and new things, and you'll realise that even if you say or do something silly, the world will keep turning and tomorrow is another day. No one is thinking about what you have said/done, except you.

Feel the fear and do it anyway, I believe is the phrase

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I guess so… I do have really bad anxiety that I think comes from being the middle child that sort of got overlooked as I was just always so happy and silly and was always okay so never had anyone notice the little things I do that make me so shy and introverted.

It’s an odd thing because if I’m working I’m most at ease, me and my NK go out everywhere and I’m fine and don’t overthink anything, maybe it’s the ease of having a whole other person to worry about.

I hope as I get older I get more confident and I don’t find you patronising at all ❤
The real life changer for me was antidepressants. I am a different person now to how I was in my early 20s and I would never look back now. I could be crippled by the most basic of decisions, and would run from every remotely difficult situation until one day I realised I couldn't live my life like that anymore. Accepting that something was not quite right, and doing something about it was the best thing I've done for myself

Your life experiences will continue to shape the person that you are way into your 30s, 40s and beyond. You don't need to be the most confident person, or the one that loves being by themselves. As long as you are happy ❤

f3022e68-2f54-4d64-b0f7-b9efb2701122.jpg

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
What’s the latest?! Has Bae been spotted since Vegas? All I know is my mate is trying to ask for extra curriculars in Spanish. I’m totally Grealished 🤪

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
this is my photo of choice I think, 12 words is HARD

baby curtains, nips, eyes, chains on skin, adorable smile, abs, snail, jaw
867C998E-6514-452D-8EF6-6A3D17B33232.jpeg

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
So curious about how many of these ideas are from personal experience. I have nothing to contribute.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Wonder if he's got a different suit for the Maguire wedding or just a different shirt. Or even worse, wear entirely the same thing.

One of my friends and his husband have a grey suit and a navy suit for weddings, and if they have two weddings in close proximity they'll each wear their own suit for one and then just swap eachothers jackets for the next 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m most surprised by the fruit pastille’s popularity.

I assume you’ll have all the photos ready to go?
I think fruit pastille is the obvious answer if you had to name the first thing that comes in to your head. It's the classic shape.

P.s. its 7.30 on my first day of freedom and one of my directs is already texting me? Get fucked mate, you are nothing to me now

• Haha
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
I just don’t really get the point in hate-reading a thread lol what’s the point

edit: excellent use of the English language there. Apparently I really really don’t get the point

• Heart
  • Haha