Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
if you wanted to size up...

View attachment 1362717

who the fuck is 'mister Peter'?! and why does he want to 'enhance any drink' with an ice dildo? I'm not sure I'd want him at my dinner party tbh
STOP IT!

My RLF is gonna be telling me I need to take a COVID test soon because I keep disguising my laughter as a coughing fit.

I don't think John would stick an ice lolly up your vag (unless you asked very nicely). He's more of an ice cube to the nipple kind of guy, and I respect that.
stop spoiling my next oneshot ❤

I was referring to him sticking an ice lolly in Jack's arse, rather than my vag, and now I hate myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

cornflower

VIP Member
just some quiet nipple appreciation because I tried to hate them the other night but they look incredible and hard and brown and kill.me. []
E4A7D7B7-907A-43F7-9B91-C07AE3E8C1F7.png

• Heart

Jen667

VIP Member
Jack and Sasha are at that age when they're going to find themselves going to endless weddings and hearing 'you two next!' at every one.

ruby1080

VIP Member
Went for a rocket lolly (bit small) with a tip as pink as Jack’s after a rough shag, and the base as blue as my ovaries.

Serious question: does this level of feralness need to be declared to some sort of authority? I’m actually worried.
The WAG thread has already reported us.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
no but imagine a new person finds this thread and all they want is some JG gossip and we’re all here discussing and debating the merits of which ice lolly we’d insert into our vaginas/bumholes.
NGL, I was shit scared to post here before I actually did because I thought it was far too racy for me, and it was NOTHING LIKE THIS!

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Essay incoming

I’m fascinated by anyone with charisma. I suppose that’s what charisma is.

But also he has a bit of a maverick streak that appeals to me as I’m the same in some ways, there are so many odd little things that he has to do differently that I feel kind of show his creativity. And it’s his joy over the little things, his slight awkwardness that’s at odds with but also exacerbates his sex appeal, his lightheartedness/lack of seriousness. ALSO actually how much of a peacock he is, he’s like an extrovert peacock and I’m an introvert peacock if that makes sense, I hate talking and stuff lol but I like attention and being noticed (feel like this ties into chatroulettegate). So as completely different as we are I also kind of see myself in him LOL. Please don’t tell me to go home I am very tender today/always

• Heart