Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danksy

I cant imagine them ever having sex. By the time Sash has decided what Lolly she wants Jack to put up her and then him chasing the ice cream van down the street the mood will be gone

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Violetroselily

VIP Member
how’s everyone’s day going? Careless Whisper just came on shuffle at work and I zoned out for most of it imagining slow dancing with Abe.. I’m not in sound mind.. declining daily, possibly hourly x
I've just got on a 3 hour train journey, surrounded by a stag group 😫 going to make them feel inferior by scrolling through Abe photos the whole time

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
I'd be grabbing the thigh too

Abraham giving severe brit abroad vibes in the hat

View attachment 1368519
here he reminds me of an old teacher of mine who I used to be in love with. I listened to Say Goodbye by S Club 7 on repeat when he left lolol (turned out he left because he was doing extra curricular stuff with a year 11).

I actually love the hat, it's a gorgeous colour. sunnies make him look a bit buggy though.

• Haha
  • Wow

Starttheline

VIP Member
Surprised that one man's nips can vary so much.

That was a nipple onslaught and now it's all I can see.

It's very hot today. His nips must be out somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Starttheline

VIP Member
So I've been struck down with a sickness bug for the last 24 hours, and whilst ignoring my husband and child I've read The Own Goal in its entirety. Now suffering from some sickness related delirium where I'm not sure what my real life is any more.

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
kyle would be freezing some special liquid for a special lady and watching them tuck in.

ok I’ll be off now.
I feel like he is personally responsible for all those shards of piss that fall out of the sky from airplane toilets

• Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
what the bloody hell is going on??? Christ on a bike i beg bae give us a photo dump they’re talking about ice lollies xxx also just realised i never posted the answers to my super amazin quiz but i’m on my way to the club so later x

i just love yous you do make me smile and think ?? after a long day 💕💕
94BE3EDA-EBA7-4803-A6CA-0AFD4F25AF95.jpeg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It's pissing with rain here, and warm but not oppressively hot. Still waiting for Sash and bae to tell me which airport to meet them at for our holiday.

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
I did a lunch dash to Zara and spent a small fortune - Sash would be proud xx

big hot sexy soft lickable nips that taste of Rolos 💕
View attachment 1366740

I will have to think which photo I’d keep, can I have one for each week of my menstrual cycle?
Yea go on then. I guess the one with him checking his own fingers out will feature for horn week.

My one.

Explanation: warm toasty skin, lickable, lovely smile, hairy legs. Fuck. Me. Now.

Screenshot_20211203-172050_Pinterest.jpg

This was a verrryyy close 2nd. He looks very cute and a little emotional, love vulnerable Jack. Not in a creepy way.
Screenshot_20220328-230945_Pinterest.jpg

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Speaking of Christmas it’s gonna be well weird having the World Cup over Xmas/my bday. Think I’ll enjoy it around my bday tho (if we’re still in it 😑).

What’s your bets they’ll put Christmas bells into footballs coming home. East 17 style.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
you’re likely right, young voice of reason. You must have a brilliant doctor (or admirable persistence). I will do it at some point. ❤
View attachment 1370262
She is so wise isn't she!?

I want to be like her when I grow up ❤

Love you gals, you're the best humans ever ❤❤

I'm drunk on tiredness and thank this one for bringing us all together in this crazy little corner of the Internet.

He's so f'ing pleased with himself, smug twat.

1655405988643.png

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Was it these threads where we used to bully someone relentlessly about their burger nips through a white shirt or do I really have more than one place in my life where I'd do that?

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
The real life changer for me was antidepressants. I am a different person now to how I was in my early 20s and I would never look back now. I could be crippled by the most basic of decisions, and would run from every remotely difficult situation until one day I realised I couldn't live my life like that anymore. Accepting that something was not quite right, and doing something about it was the best thing I've done for myself

Your life experiences will continue to shape the person that you are way into your 30s, 40s and beyond. You don't need to be the most confident person, or the one that loves being by themselves. As long as you are happy ❤

View attachment 1370162
That was really brave to say and I’m glad that you feel better now!!

I was so depressed in 2020 and I got better and then it happened again when I broke my leg and I couldn’t do anything for myself… I’d spend days in my bed with myself and the only thing I liked doing was writing my fic 😂

Anyone I’ve talked to about this can’t believe that I get so down because I portray myself as confident even though I recite my coffee order… and my mum always says that I’m being dramatic as I do always feel better after a while and so I do think she’s right and I just have bad days like everyone and it isn’t that deep for me.

That may change in the future and maybe I haven’t come to terms with some stuff yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart