Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Does DJ Turkey Teeth have a withered hand or did I dream it?

Never mind, I googled it, his hands are the same size.

Any amateur dream interpreters in here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sarararah

VIP Member
God I'd love to go on holiday alone....but, I can't see that ever happening.
I have one child hitting his teens and becoming more independent, so a lot of the time now it's just me RLH and my daughter, but then I think this is it forever, she'll never leave home or have a proper job or be able to live independently and sometimes that feels so incredibly suffocating, but we all get dealt different hands don't we and we just get on.
My lifeline is that RLH is genuinely my best friend and the rare times we get time to ourselves totally recharges me.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Little Phil in the news for the wrong reasons

Important points -

Of course he was in the sea
She really is very pretty
Surely they can't blame Jack's influence for this one?
Oh Phil.

Without wanting to sound patronising, I feel for them, they are very young.

I am chuckling at 'can't take you anywhere', a true woman harangued by having to mother a manchild as well as parent two children.

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
And the wags thread say we arent classy. Love this little love fest of sharing with have here tonight. Fuck everybody and you do you. Hate that phrase but you get one life, live it how you want, don't be afraid of what others think and more importantly, don't be afraid of your own thoughts, treat yourself like as you would a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

spilldatea

VIP Member
why am i deeping this ice lolly poll so much.

i mean would it be attractive if they put a callipo up there and then retracted it back into the little wrapper and then ate it all whilst maintaining eye contact???

4B5636D4-DCF7-49DE-8521-4C21A25BFB1E.gif

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
this is a pretty perfect midi nip too (not amazing quality though), also he looks elite here and I always forget this photo exists. Backwards cap, thickkkkkk beard, wet, bare feet (in the uncropped version), perfect tan (don’t like when he lets himself get burnt), happy puppy smile, shoulders.

disclaimer: I have been doing things other than staring at shirtless photos of him for the last hour although I can't really think of a better way to pass the time tbh
D824D224-77EC-4FE9-A8BB-043E5BE2BD25.jpeg

• Heart