Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Ignoring the Ronaldo patch, this mock-up has me thinking Jack would still be hot without his hair.

But they've shrunk his head to normal size, haven't they?

Like Jeremy beadle? 🤣
On the one hand, Jeremy Beadle's got a small penis.

On the other hand, it's quite large.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

cornflower

VIP Member
hello, title courtesy of Sash and @ruby1080 ❤

So the poll is as stated on the previous thread. Which ice lolly would you like bae to shove up your vag/bum on a hot summer's day?

nb:
- if you choose 'none' then you don't get any action from him.
- this is the one with two sticks:

1655926236298.png

My recap: nipples, still no snail trail, still no nudes, now owns an adorable mr blobby cardigan

gratuitous ARSE

1655926371870.png

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
no but imagine a new person finds this thread and all they want is some JG gossip and we’re all here discussing and debating the merits of which ice lolly we’d insert into our vaginas/bumholes.
I like to think this thread is our little revenge for any tabloid researchers lurking...

• Haha
  • Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Of course you can KDB is all for you and the ice lolly. Feel like it's the perfect and innocent one for KDB
KDB is a strong and reliable man.
But he wouldn’t pull it out and suck it like Jack would.

for fucksake as if I just wrote that, I cba

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I voted for funny foot cos I felt sorry for it
I remember being in Spain once and we got a pack and they were called FRIGO PIE?! which sounds like a euphemism

1655928517512.png

also I had no idea these existed but they are suitably phallic and banana flavoured so would prolly go down a treat here

1655928632005.png

get yourselves down to Iceland freezer aisle ladies and shove it up yer hoo

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
mini milk (vanilla flavour) because it’s the one most like yoghurt so wouldn’t end up with a raging case of thrush x

wouldn’t mind the one with two sticks being snapped in half and rubbed across my nips either and then the melted liquid licked off 🤷🏻‍♀️

god i hope no one ever discovers my identity - witness protection for one x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Was it these threads where we used to bully someone relentlessly about their burger nips through a white shirt or do I really have more than one place in my life where I'd do that?
I can't I'm trying not to laugh hubby's a sleep and I'm almost shaking the bed from trying to sleep laughing

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
Went for a rocket lolly (bit small) with a tip as pink as Jack’s after a rough shag, and the base as blue as my ovaries.

Serious question: does this level of feralness need to be declared to some sort of authority? I’m actually worried.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
I’m actually being dead serious and I want serious answers.. what do you think his fav pack of crisps are? I’m sorry if this has been covered before but I really wanna know. H Kane is defo Ready Salted Walkers. I’m a bit worried Jack could be cheese and onion but I dunno?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cheese and onion but they do stink a bit. I’d 10/10 still snog tho. Lemme know x

• Haha
  • Heart