Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a roast, just without the sprouts. Extra stuffing and gravy please.

Reactions: 5
christ I'm glad I've never joined in with any of the other food discussions 🥺 in future I will just continue to do the following haha (he looks so derpy when he does this, that it gives me an ick that comes full circle back to heart eyes because he looks so adorably silly)
1656240407183.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does the wedding automatically make them the adorable married couple you go to for advice you never listen to?
View attachment 1370815
Most definitely. He'd make you tea and come sit with you, when you're heartbroken yet again, and she'd lend a sympathetic ear and some advice.
This sounds so perfect.

christ I'm glad I've never joined in with any of the other food discussions 🥺 in future I will just continue to do the following haha (he looks so derpy when he does this, that it gives me an ick that comes full circle back to heart eyes because he looks so adorably silly)
View attachment 1370824
We love when you're join in, we're only teasing.

I was legit going to use this picture to illustrate him not wanting to hear the roasts being dissed! That filthy bandage though :sick:

Is that a nip on the left!?

Great minds ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1370824
I'll make you a cheese sandwich instead of the roast 🥺 or you can choose something else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1370824
Aw, but do join in. We'll make you whatever kind of food you desire. What would you prefer? ❤

I was legit going to use this picture to illustrate him not wanting to hear the roasts being dissed! That filthy bandage though :sick:
I never understood the need to use the standard white bandages. They come in all kinds of colours, and they'd look less dragged through the mud than the sterile white.

• Heart
Aw, but do join in. We'll make you whatever kind of food you desire. What would you prefer? ❤

I never understood the need to use the standard white bandages. They come in all kinds of colours, and they'd look less dragged through the mud than the sterile white.
I'm with @333149O on the pasta but nah feed me roast potatoes all day long and I'll be happy!

@cobette goal-scoring makes his left nip especially hard. I bet it was super tiny 🥺 (sorry. his nips are probably all big and soft right now ❤)

edit - or would it be his right nip if it's a photo? cannot compute

• Heart
This sounds so perfect.

We love when you're join in, we're only teasing.

Is that a nip on the left!?

Great minds ❤
Get an açai bowl down ya…. I’m assuming you like them? I did also go to type your actual name here 😭

Love you

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Get an açai bowl down ya…. I’m assuming you like them? I did also go to type your actual name here 😭

Love you
💘😂 ily. and course! just in the middle of baking a sweet potato brownie though so I might not have room for the açai bowl

(I'm not)

• Haha
@cornflower I am also ambivalent on roasts 🫣 I’m not a picky eater by any stretch but will only eat them if they are cooked by my Da (a former chef lol) or my Nan (cos Irish). Maybe it’s an English thing idk you guys seem mad for them. Christmas dinners tho are a world away and are a culinary masterpiece. Love a sprout 🌱🧌

I think I am put off roasts cos of all the people who tag ‘#lushroast’ pics and it’s like some anaemic looking school dinner meats with some floppy veg and some sad looking carrots. Bae’s catered Christmas dinner goes in this category sorry Abe THERE WAS NO PAPRIKA ON THR PRAWN COCKTAIL 😶🌫😤

• Haha
The wag thread will love this one (why does that read like one of those ‘this one weird tip’ dodgy sidebar ads?).

Are we just doing big vs small or we maxing out that polling opportunity with 12 different nip photos? If the former, I take it we’re just doing big nip holibelly vs teeny vegas nesh nips?

ugh I just re-read the word 'tip' above and it gave me flutters

• Heart
The wag thread will love this one (why does that read like one of those ‘this one weird tip’ dodgy sidebar ads?).

Are we just doing big vs small or we maxing out that polling opportunity with 12 different nip photos? If the former, I take it we’re just doing big nip holibelly vs teeny vegas nesh nips?

ugh I just re-read the word 'tip' above and it gave me flutters
Maybe just big vs small? Or possibly a medium option too?

• Haha
I'd appreciate medium, because the big ones were too big and too soft.

That's not my nips.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'd appreciate medium, because the big ones were too big and too soft.

That's not my nips.
I can't deal with you. I just know that during the tattle vs JG meet 'n' greet (or meat 'n' greet, more like) you'll play innocent all night slagging him off then I'll find you in an old broom cupboard lavishing kisses upon his tiny air-conditioned shrivelled up nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a medium nips photo earlier in the thread so we could use that one unless there are better examples?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s the ultimate midi nip photo?

small-medium
41F7C79B-1AFB-43AC-8580-454E30300035.jpeg

medium-large
2B4F52C1-93AC-4247-9525-C45680ABD6C7.jpeg

perfect medium? But low quality photo
3B543813-98C3-4CCA-AFD7-494B54826CFC.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.