Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody wish I had gone for it!! There were a few jobs advertised this week at city. I need a job there for sure while I still fancy Jack 😆
What else was advertised? Are they recruiting for Chief Shoelaces Operator yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Playmaker (casual), I like that. I’m not the commitment type.
I will kick myself for not applying if the casual means it’s the one week that Jack is in the kids fanzone. What a day that was last season.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What if Playmaker (casual) is a new role as they need someone on a casual basis to entertain Jack when he’s on the bench?

1656253957610.jpeg

and by entertain Jack on the bench, I clearly mean secretly wank him off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Would it be weird to wank to this?

I‘m a little concerned everyone will just go for midi nips on the poll 🤔 as the other two options are so extreme
i think im a small nip maybe. that black and white photo from the face is my fave

• Heart
Would it be weird to wank to this?

I‘m a little concerned everyone will just go for midi nips on the poll 🤔 as the other two options are so extreme
Then let’s just go for big vs small. Make people commit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pattern on that shirt looks utterly delightful

I generally find powder blue suits offensive, but will let him off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.