Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't deal with you. I just know that during the tattle vs JG meet 'n' greet (or meat 'n' greet, more like) you'll play innocent all night slagging him off then I'll find you in an old broom cupboard lavishing kisses upon his tiny air-conditioned shrivelled up nips.
Absolutely not happening.

I will be there strictly in my role as coordinator and will be as professional as I am at my own place of work. I do think he'll probably be quite turned on by me strutting around with my walkie talkie and clipboard but he's just going to have to deal.

What’s the ultimate midi nip photo?

small-medium
View attachment 1370966
medium-large
View attachment 1370967
perfect medium? But low quality photo
View attachment 1370969
Last one, middle too soft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s

Jack Grealish #55 Weekend at Abe’s is not one of our faves

Reactions: 4
this is a pretty perfect midi nip too (not amazing quality though), also he looks elite here and I always forget this photo exists. Backwards cap, thickkkkkk beard, wet, bare feet (in the uncropped version), perfect tan (don’t like when he lets himself get burnt), happy puppy smile, shoulders.

disclaimer: I have been doing things other than staring at shirtless photos of him for the last hour although I can't really think of a better way to pass the time tbh
D824D224-77EC-4FE9-A8BB-043E5BE2BD25.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would be happy with them all but that last photo is just *chefs kiss*

I stumbled across the first thread and don't think I've seen this one before...?
Not a fan of sub Jack but I get sub Jack vibes here, like he is lining up waiting for the handcuffs and to get his shorts ripped off.

• Haha
  • Heart
They all look absolutely wired 😵💫 hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
How do their parents tell them apart? I thought that was Slabhead.

Also why do I not see those videos on Grealish Rebecca’s stories? Am I not a special enough friend? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do their parents tell them apart? I thought that was Slabhead.

Also why do I not see those videos on Grealish Rebecca’s stories? Am I not a special enough friend? 🥺
I somehow got on the close friends story. She did a vote saying close friends? And I pressed yeah and suddenly I’m on the close friends one hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who has she hacked for them if Jack is holding the phone?! I cannot see them on her account either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.