Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack and Sasha are at that age when they're going to find themselves going to endless weddings and hearing 'you two next!' at every one.

Reactions: 11
Jack and Sasha are at that age when they're going to find themselves going to endless weddings and hearing 'you two next!' at every one.
There is nothing worse.

Actually, 'plenty time to change your mind' following on from you informing someone you won't be reproducing is arguably worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I somehow got on the close friends story. She did a vote saying close friends? And I pressed yeah and suddenly I’m on the close friends one hahaha
I pressed yes on that too but she didn’t pick me 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe @333149O has an actual proper Instagram though and is not clearly a JG stalker like me.

She answered one of my questions the other day though. I thought we were friends.

Why don’t you like me @grealishrebecca? 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m just shocked and stunned she has the gall to do a close friends list 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe @333149O has an actual proper Instagram though and is not clearly a JG stalker like me.

She answered one of my questions the other day though. I thought we were friends.

Why don’t you like me @grealishrebecca? 😭😭
Hahaha my insta is private you can only see my profile pic 😉

Edit: just realised this is the hacker of the century were talking about and I sound stupid. She can see my profile can’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha my insta is private you can only see my profile pic 😉

Edit: just realised this is the hacker of the century were talking about and I sound stupid. She can see my profile can’t she
She can see inside your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fave hairstyle obvs. She was non-committal in her answer. Also asked her if she’s seen naked pics but she didn’t answer.
Great commitment from you. She is bonkers though.
I’m trying to prep for a job interview and not sure how I can concentrate after seeing those videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Great commitment from you. She is bonkers though.
I’m trying to prep for a job interview and not sure how I can concentrate after seeing those videos.
Did you go for the Social Media Manager job at City? 😱

They're probably so off their tits they think that was Harry 😆😆🥴
I would LOVE Jack to post something from the wedding and wrongly tag a Maguire brother as Harry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Did you go for the Social Media Manager job at City? 😱

I would LOVE Jack to post something from the wedding and wrongly tag a Maguire brother as Harry 🤣
I bloody wish I had gone for it!! There were a few jobs advertised this week at city. I need a job there for sure while I still fancy Jack 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.