Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have RACED through On Hold. Can't get enough. Next chapter pleeeeaaaaaseeee.

Lines are well and truly blurred between real Jack and OHJG.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I have RACED through On Hold. Can't get enough. Next chapter pleeeeaaaaaseeee.

Lines are well and truly blurred between real Jack and OHJG.
It’s really good isn’t it. It’s just how I would imagine him.
Anyone recommend any other good fics? Loved OH AON Sun City and WUIV keep looking for updates.
Day off loads I should be doing but no willpower

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone recommend any other good fics? Loved OH AON Sun City and WUIV keep looking for updates.
Parachute is the pinnacle of all fic. Don't forget to read part 1 first

And this

And this and its sequels

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of my faves! Hope I haven't forgotten any.

As @Violetroselily says, Parachute will be one of the funniest, fluffiest, happiest, saddest, sexiest things you ever read.

Own Goal by our @Sarararah

What a Day (Jack and Laura Woods) also by @Sarararah

She has a few others too, she is a writing machine, I don't know how she does it.

Gold Rush by our @rosierose91

And her new one Heartbreak Weather - I am a sucker for a holiday romance

@cornflower has another one, that I love and did not think anything would ever top. She likes to pretend it doesn't exist but it's amazing. Changing Her Mind

Keep on Running by @ruby1080 and is as amazingly filthy as you'd expect from her

Wreck My Plans by @wonderstruck25 - I love this one so much, it's like a novel, rather than a fanfic

A Taste of Chaos by @jumpmoon - this is so funny

John wise, Sun City is my absolute fave but the author also has the ENT series which I re-read constantly because it's my comfort fic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's loads of great ones isn't there? I'm actually re reading singing the blues - I read the break up chapter last night and it still hit sooooo hard 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's loads of great ones isn't there? I'm actually re reading singing the blues - I read the break up chapter last night and it still hit sooooo hard 😭
I reread this all the time, it is just 😍 I wish I could go back and binge it all again for the first time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm legit gonna binge read/re-read every single fic going (and then finally start making a bit of headway on my actual bookshelves). I couldn't get into singing the blues properly - even though the writing is INCREDIBLE, I think it was just a bit football-focused for my little brain haha - I just skipped to the sexy bits so I might try it again. I might even give the weird pairings a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm legit gonna binge read/re-read every single fic going (and then finally start making a bit of headway on my actual bookshelves). I couldn't get into singing the blues properly - even though the writing is INCREDIBLE, I think it was just a bit football-focused for my little brain haha - I just skipped to the sexy bits so I might try it again. I might even give the weird pairings a go.

Tumblr_l_2461685158603258.jpg

Sacrilege. Get back on it right now and don't come back until you've read it and the two sequels.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am actually unsure if I ever finished Singing the Blues 😮

Will re-read today. Promise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.