Jack Grealish #54 same xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it feels SO long ago.

But so quick at the same time. I was going to say it doesn't feel like we've had a month of no football, but then I realised the PTS has just blocked the internationals out of my brain!
Oh the internationals… it hurts to think about 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don't think he's had a sober day since has he 😆
I'd hate to be him on the first day back to training 🤮
He has some stamina liver must be pickled! Maybe he just needs a wee spa break and some TLC from Sasha and he will be fighting fit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd be grabbing the thigh too

Abraham giving severe brit abroad vibes in the hat

View attachment 1368519
here he reminds me of an old teacher of mine who I used to be in love with. I listened to Say Goodbye by S Club 7 on repeat when he left lolol (turned out he left because he was doing extra curricular stuff with a year 11).

I actually love the hat, it's a gorgeous colour. sunnies make him look a bit buggy though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.