Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m liking the idea with the Mars and the dick vein but for me it’s definitely gotta be the lovely ribbed twister 😂
Me too. Most reminiscent of his fat dick, ribbed for extra sensation AND is both ice cream and ice lolly

The perfect all rounder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

ruby1080

VIP Member
Hahaha my insta is private you can only see my profile pic 😉

Edit: just realised this is the hacker of the century were talking about and I sound stupid. She can see my profile can’t she
She can see inside your house.

• Haha

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Fanfics- love them all but loves the chaotic jack and the side characters in the Muiraneen, spelt as good as JG trying to say it. Sorry for butchering it!!
🥰 ahh u are too sweet thank u!

Every day I am like why the fuck did I pick Muireannín hahaha I think I just wanted the poor bitch to suffer through having a v. Irish name that is hard to spell/say. If any of you have watched Catastrophe it's literally what they name their kid and they fall out over it because it's such a mouthful. I started writing it for the craic and didn't think I would continue, but then I got carried away with it as its a nice way to unwind lol so I'm always searching for the bloody accent to put over the I. Nance and Phil and Mo are more fun for me to write than JG and Maur to be honest 😂 I mean every original female character is a bit of a Mary Sue, let's face it, but sometimes I feel like Maur has all of my worst boring aspects coming thu and I want to loosen that girl up something chronic (even though I made her a Sagittarius and fuckin half Moroccan 😂 to try and avoid this lol). Maybe I'll have her do ayuahascha or something 😂. Nance and Mo are based on a melting pot of actual pals so they are a piece of piss. I find Abe SO hard to write omfg. I dunno how the rest of you do it. I read something like a @cornflower or @Sarararah and I'm like that's God tier characterisation I could never.

Last edited:
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Aw I’m gonna have to bloody read it aren’t I. I’ve refrained from most fics because of my obsessive personality and I know I’ll be so hooked. But I shall start OH tonight

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I've gone rocket lolly, as whilst I appreciate the Twister and the Nobbly Bobbly have textures that add something, I don't really like ice cream. Rocket lolly has nice ridges so will hopefully be a decent compromise.

John, bae, you can use the banana, that's how much I love you.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
Course. Would you expect anything else?!
OFC I love the bald fuckboy.
Still better he got screwed out of a place in the final.
@333149O I LOVED it so much! Could talk about it forever.
I make BB3 references on a daily basis that no-one will ever know what I am going on about 'she's a beg-a-friend' is one of my faves.
you guys are my people 😭😭😭😭 BB3 was my fave!! the rich/poor twist, our queen allison hammond, kate and spencer, jade!!! i can also vividly remember the amount of black tower wine that was drank.

who else used to stay up and watch the live stream of them sleeping like a proper little creep.

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Right girls I've just come across 2 insta pages . @jackgrealishv and @@sashasbeaut. I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣 clearly teenagers pretending to be them both . Have a read 🤣🤣🤣
What the hell 😂😂😂

‘My lice - I’ll never leave ur hair alone’

🥦 - here’s some broccoli for you’
‘C’mere let me feed you’

‘You excited my third leg’

🫣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Isn't it fascinating that so many of us are quite content to be alone, yet we all love the JG, the most outgoing person on the planet?!

• Heart
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
had to trim this vid in half, was too large, but cute.

edit: nvm I’ve added the other half

Attachments

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
💜 which one, if you don’t mind me asking? They worked wonders for my confidence and being a nicer person but Jesus CHRIST, the lethargy…

same, I find her so relatable in that aspect. She seems to happily do a lot of stuff alone. Wish I could relate to the feeling of getting to touch Jack’s penis as well but we move.
Sertraline, it has genuinely changed my life.

There can be side effects, but the only one I have really suffered with is decreased sex drive, and I can deal with that on balance. Feels like a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things, though I do accept that can be alot more problematic in a relationship.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I hate when you keep falling asleep like that and your head keeps jerking yourself awake. Someone pls carry him to his bed 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad