Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
I think I’m in shock 😂 *dramatic* like I’ve just been dumped and it’s gonna hit me later 💔 below is me clinging onto OH for dear life. SC is the voice of reason, or something
129D3595-261C-42F8-AFBE-1A5AE58C9C07.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

mimimithis

VIP Member
Little Phil in the news for the wrong reasons

Important points -

Of course he was in the sea
She really is very pretty
Surely they can't blame Jack's influence for this one?
I'm surprised his mother didn't get involved. 😂

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Never dared gone to the wag thread… can only imagine what it’s like. I’m a sensitive bean I can’t be doing that 😞

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
I think this is going to be Jack's favourite ever Tattle debate.

Kyle will LOVE this. Hope he's still reading.
kyle would be freezing some special liquid for a special lady and watching them tuck in.

ok I’ll be off now.

• Haha
  • Sick

cornflower

VIP Member
The real life changer for me was antidepressants. I am a different person now to how I was in my early 20s and I would never look back now. I could be crippled by the most basic of decisions, and would run from every remotely difficult situation until one day I realised I couldn't live my life like that anymore. Accepting that something was not quite right, and doing something about it was the best thing I've done for myself

Your life experiences will continue to shape the person that you are way into your 30s, 40s and beyond. You don't need to be the most confident person, or the one that loves being by themselves. As long as you are happy ❤

View attachment 1370162
💜 which one, if you don’t mind me asking? They worked wonders for my confidence and being a nicer person but Jesus CHRIST, the lethargy…
I have been thinking for a while that Sasha must clearly enjoy her own company, which makes me warm to her so much!
same, I find her so relatable in that aspect. She seems to happily do a lot of stuff alone. Wish I could relate to the feeling of getting to touch Jack’s penis as well but we move.

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Just shove your giblets inside me pls JG

can we talk spit roasts as well?

I'll do the Yule log and cheeseboard and sit in the corner necking baileys, haven't a scooby how to make gravy
Oh how awkward, its your long lost twin cornflour that we need for the gravy.

• Haha