Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Weirdly, I often feel more comfortable around strangers than people who know me.

Tbh I sometimes feel so self-conscious it's hard to leave the house.

I think the key is to take the time to really get to know yourself, to know what situations make you feel happy and strong and empowered and which make you feel the opposite. And that can be different for everyone, and it can change throughout your life.

The importance is the self-understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

333149O

VIP Member
How do their parents tell them apart? I thought that was Slabhead.

Also why do I not see those videos on Grealish Rebecca’s stories? Am I not a special enough friend? 🥺
I somehow got on the close friends story. She did a vote saying close friends? And I pressed yeah and suddenly I’m on the close friends one hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
You wouldn’t feel unpatriotic if you went in the shed at the end of my garden 😂

Can you identify as English? Is your family english?

I’d try anything with a square sausage in it…
Jack's now working out how he inserts said square sausage and thinking you're probably best off with a good old Richmond's.

No-one in my family is English :oops: I'm not sure if the Scottish government can take any action against me for my choice, what's the worst auld Nicola can do!? Chuck me out?! I'll go live with with one of my Tattlers ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
this isn’t the last chapter there’s one more fyi
little nip
edit: actually it’s kind of medium-large when you zoom in?
A5651F1E-FBC2-4AE4-94AB-04B7CDB0727C.jpeg

• Heart

Gizmo24

VIP Member
Wouldn't you love to have the wisdom you have being a little older and pass on it on to your younger self. All those minutes wasted caring about what others think, oh it so doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It did back then but like someone said, everyone is so wrapped in their own thoughts and bubble, they aren't concerned about you. An all day drinking sesh has me very thinky tonight. JG, want to come do some thinking with me too ☺

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Don't you guys be putting the sick emoji on the sprouts.

You don't eat your veg, you don't get any treats with JG afterwards.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It’s really good isn’t it. It’s just how I would imagine him.
Anyone recommend any other good fics? Loved OH AON Sun City and WUIV keep looking for updates.
Day off loads I should be doing but no willpower
Some of my faves! Hope I haven't forgotten any.

As @Violetroselily says, Parachute will be one of the funniest, fluffiest, happiest, saddest, sexiest things you ever read.

Own Goal by our @Sarararah

What a Day (Jack and Laura Woods) also by @Sarararah

She has a few others too, she is a writing machine, I don't know how she does it.

Gold Rush by our @rosierose91

And her new one Heartbreak Weather - I am a sucker for a holiday romance

@cornflower has another one, that I love and did not think anything would ever top. She likes to pretend it doesn't exist but it's amazing. Changing Her Mind

Keep on Running by @ruby1080 and is as amazingly filthy as you'd expect from her

Wreck My Plans by @wonderstruck25 - I love this one so much, it's like a novel, rather than a fanfic

A Taste of Chaos by @jumpmoon - this is so funny

John wise, Sun City is my absolute fave but the author also has the ENT series which I re-read constantly because it's my comfort fic.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Am I the only person who, multiple times a day, goes to share something hilarious that has happened here with someone they know IRL and then realises...

But, alas, it's classified information and instead I just have to LOL to myself like a maniac constantly.

I did, however, tell people about the cobette butt plug because that was on brand.

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I’m so tired just thinking about the month he’s had. I think I need to sit on my arse all day on his behalf

• Haha
  • Heart