Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo24

VIP Member
One of the best.
“It’s Jack…Grealish.”
“You’re a weirdo.”
“This little kid.” ❤
I love how enthusiastic he was in this video, too. Like he saw his other teammates do this series and he was happy it was finally his turn. So sweet.
Not forgetting this beauty of a noise 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gattle09

VIP Member
Just to add I have always enjoyed my own company, this is where I struggle having to be ‘on’ all the time with RLF and kids. Having to talk and listen when I enjoy silence too much. I definitely think although fit and hilarious I would be exhausted by Jack, I’m too shy and introverted so usually go even more into myself when I’m with full on people. Just one night Jack, that’s all I want 😉

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'd probably freeze a real banana and let him use that instead. More structural integrity than a lolly.
When two threads collide...

I present to you, Disney World's chocolate covered frozen banana.

Am now re-thinking my prior stance on bananas as those nuts...

Chocolate-and-Peanuts-covered-banana-at-Big-Top-Treats-in-Magic-Kingdom.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Timefortea93

VIP Member
  • Haha

blubberbubber

Chatty Member
He just never looks *that* happy in photos with Sash — the smile never seems to really reach his eyes. He always looks far more relaxed and happy with DJTT, of all people. Makes me question his taste.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Little Phil in the news for the wrong reasons

Important points -

Of course he was in the sea
She really is very pretty
Surely they can't blame Jack's influence for this one?

• Wow
  • Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
Speaking of arms, I haven't watched this for a while

One of the best.
“It’s Jack…Grealish.”
“You’re a weirdo.”
“This little kid.” ❤
I love how enthusiastic he was in this video, too. Like he saw his other teammates do this series and he was happy it was finally his turn. So sweet.

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member

i was meant to post this a week ago when it was relevant to the conversation xxx think it was meant to go with the can he change a tyre debate

• Heart

cornflower

VIP Member
STOP IT!

My RLF is gonna be telling me I need to take a COVID test soon because I keep disguising my laughter as a coughing fit.
I was just gonna say, I'm having to make up shit reasons as to why I keep laughing like a twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m actually being dead serious and I want serious answers.. what do you think his fav pack of crisps are? I’m sorry if this has been covered before but I really wanna know. H Kane is defo Ready Salted Walkers. I’m a bit worried Jack could be cheese and onion but I dunno?

Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind cheese and onion but they do stink a bit. I’d 10/10 still snog tho. Lemme know x
I think salt and vinegar over cheese and onion. Am not convinced anyone can really prefer cheese and onion over all other flavours.

Also think he would prefer a crunchier crisp, like hoola hoops

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I'm going to sound like a patronising wanker here, but honestly so much of that stuff just comes with age. As you get older you will start to not give a fuck about things that you used to agonsie over, either just through becoming more self confident or because there will come a time that you just have to NOT care and get on with it.

My whole life I've been the shy, quiet (rude) one. You will be thrown into situations where you just have to deal with people and new things, and you'll realise that even if you say or do something silly, the world will keep turning and tomorrow is another day. No one is thinking about what you have said/done, except you.

Feel the fear and do it anyway, I believe is the phrase
I guess so… I do have really bad anxiety that I think comes from being the middle child that sort of got overlooked as I was just always so happy and silly and was always okay so never had anyone notice the little things I do that make me so shy and introverted.

It’s an odd thing because if I’m working I’m most at ease, me and my NK go out everywhere and I’m fine and don’t overthink anything, maybe it’s the ease of having a whole other person to worry about.

I hope as I get older I get more confident and I don’t find you patronising at all ❤

• Heart