Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
What are we thinking, is sash off on holiday with Bae, or is she leaving him to look after Skye while she goes away with her mates to vegas 😂😂
i’m thinking i bet a mars ice cream would congeal quite a bit and imagine how sticky you would be with all that caramel lodged in your crevices tbh plus the melted chocolate in my vag would just make me think of runny shit x like someone had double dipped 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I am well jel. Sash gonna get railed senseless in that pool (well that's what I would want lol). lucky girl
I will only accept that they have boring lights off underwear pushed to the side.

And none of you lot will change my mind

can't accept anything else

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member
I'd appreciate medium, because the big ones were too big and too soft.

That's not my nips.
I can't deal with you. I just know that during the tattle vs JG meet 'n' greet (or meat 'n' greet, more like) you'll play innocent all night slagging him off then I'll find you in an old broom cupboard lavishing kisses upon his tiny air-conditioned shrivelled up nips.

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Learning to love my own company is the best thing to come from my adult years. Fuck everyone else, I have found my own peace and quiet, and it is bliss

• Heart

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember those edible body products Jessica Simpson came out with in the mid noughties? I had absolutely no right to be wearing edible body mousse in 2006 lol but this is giving me flashbacks to the banana split flava and just living that sticky life because I was apparently trying to get fellas to lick me.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I think this is going to be Jack's favourite ever Tattle debate.

Kyle will LOVE this. Hope he's still reading.

• Haha