Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarararah

VIP Member
Or there's a weird arrangement in place

Or she doesn't care

Or it's an open relationship and people just don't care enough to see what she gets up to

Or it's all bollox and he is an innocent victim of the press using him for revenue

The weirdest thing of all is that both families seem absolutely fine with whatever it is, so hopefully that at least means no one is getting hurt.

Reactions: 10

cornflower

VIP Member
Hope he farts while doing it and gets dead embarrassed (because people who do this obviously have low embarrassment thresholds? ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN CORNFLOWER) so I can laugh at him and pretend it’s put me off

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
The only thing I can think of, is that because she's posting fairly harmless content, is Sasha isn't that fussed, she's maybe a little flattered to have her own little fan club.

Jack, I don't think would care even if she did leak the nudes.
Yeah, maybe Sasha’s careful about nudes and you’re right that Jack probably doesn’t care about his own. He was probably one of the ones messaging her yesterday asking when she’s going to release them. He’d be so happy for us, I’m sure.

I’d just feel so violated if someone had even really harmless photos of me. I wouldn’t be able to just leave it.

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
I'm sick of my life revolving around this little gucci shit.

I miss football.
I miss my other City boys.
Roll on the new season please :love:

• Heart

rosierose91

Chatty Member
WHERE DOES SHE GET THE UNSEENS FROM THOUGH?????????????
it's SO bizarre, I don't have time for this shit, just share the fucking camera roll

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
feeling very mental breakdownish lately and at a loose end and whether it’s an unhealthy coping mechanism or not (it is lmao) coming on here makes me laugh my tits off so thank you gals n guys. (I’ll never be this nice again so drink this in like a Jagerbombeesh).
View attachment 1360621
love yas x
Let us be the clumsy drunken John arms that embrace your sleepy drunken Jack self. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Gattle09

VIP Member
It's my last day at work today after the world's longest notice period 😊

Bae has said he will enclose some printed nudes with my leaving card, so I'll scan them in tonight for you all x
Brokski at last! Enjoy your much needed last day, hope it goes fast and you shout ‘fuck you’ to everyone on the way out. 💙

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Yeah I think it's the implied shagging that DJTT's objecting to, might also be about the way Jack's being portrayed as a borderline problem-drinker.

Of course there's no dispute he was drinking but I'm guessing from inside the group it was just Jack drinking the same as everyone else - maybe even (but perhaps not) showing occasional restraint and not joining in with that extra round of shots because he's a professional athlete - and just generally being one of the gang and his usual sociable, exuberant self.

So the comments about him pissing his career away by basically being George Best and Gazza and Oliver Reed all in one presumably rankle with his mates who probably know first-hand how much he cares about his career, how hard it's been moving to City, how many sacrifices he makes during the season, and how it affects him and Sasha and his family when he's portrayed as a doomed alcoholic hurtling towards a crisis.

ruby1080

VIP Member
This could be soooo good if someone would burn that fucking PJ top.

Look at the leg vein leading up his shorts 🥵

1655757450674.png

• Heart
  • Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Any Disney fans here…

I have just had a 30 minute rant from a ten year old about how it upsets her that Disney always kill everyone’s parents and my mind is blown as she lists of characters who’s parents are dead 😳

• Haha
  • Heart