Jack Grealish #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to bae himself for his heartfelt comment that was so moving we have honoured it.

Baes still in Vegas!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m cackling you can see his broskis in the background just filming from this guys video 😂
6044AF8F-C602-4A13-AD21-83200CE5B7AC.jpeg

Can’t see Abe though 😕 it’s a bit blurry one of them might be him and I’m just blind

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Can someone clarify the “I’d duck” and “same” thing? Which IG account did the “I’d duck” get posted from?

Reactions: 1
Well damn. He slipped up and posted from his private?? I missed it. :( I don’t suppose anyone would be willing to say the name of the account?

Well damn. He slipped up and posted from his private?? I missed it. :( I don’t suppose anyone would be willing to say the name of the account?
You'll find it easy from Sasha's reply, just scroll near the bottom

• Heart
Can someone clarify the “I’d duck” and “same” thing? Which IG account did the “I’d duck” get posted from?
From Sasha’s - comb through comments

Tyga is at Tao beach club right now. They are prob not flying out till tonight and they probably have VIP concierge service to get to the flight without check in, waiting and go direct to plane.

@Just Drive latest post not pinned ones. All the way down - look for her reply

Last edited:
  • Heart
From Sasha’s - comb through comments

Tyga is at Tao beach club right now. They are prob not flying out till tonight and they probably have VIP concierge service to get to the flight without check in, waiting and go direct to plane.

@Just Drive latest post not pinned ones. All the way down - look for her reply
Thank you! Got it. ❤

Just saw DJTT’s Tyga stories. Oh man, what a trip. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I’m cackling you can see his broskis in the background just filming from this guys video 😂
View attachment 1356077

Can’t see Abe though 😕 it’s a bit blurry one of them might be him and I’m just blind
Abe is just doing a quick check that all the passports and tickets are in the safe where he locked them on day 1, then he's going to message Sasha then have a well-earned nap.

Reactions: 3
Had a very early night last night and missed the goss. I said I wanted to see who was out of shot, cue pap shots of the whole gang. Naughty paps. Granted, he probably still get laid.

Think someone's confusing me with @2busyshopping34 if my ads are anything to go by.
Screenshot_20220620-061407_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.