Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
This really pisses me off.

Many of the PL players will be doing exactly the same, it's just not made the papers.

They work hard. This is their free time to do what they please. Do people dictate to Danny Murphy what he does and doesn't do on his holidays?! Don't think so.

As long as he shows up for pre-season in a state that is acceptable to Pep, then we're all good.

I'd always encourage Jack to keep his 'real' friends close, instead of mixing with a bunch of clout chasing hangers on.

And TalkSport, DECLAN WAS THERE TOO!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sarararah

VIP Member
I just can't get my head around how one night can cost £80k......even if money is no object I just still can't make it make sense it's insane

cornflower

VIP Member
I need pictures before I can make any decisions.

The Grealo ick is just too all consuming. I'd be scared Jack was going to turn into Grealo at any moment, like in The Mask.
My vagina is willing to take this risk

plz someone do the pictures and I’ll love u forever 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Random thought....if there was a spider in their flat/house/dwelling and chief spider eater Skye wasn't available do you think it would be Sasha or bae getting rid of it? Could bae be scared of spiders? I want to imagine him getting all girly screaming get it out get it out 🤣🤣🤣
I think they’d both lock themselves in another room and call the concierge service. Or possibly the police.

• Haha

Sarararah

VIP Member
If she's getting them all from private instas then there must have been conversation with friends like .

Friend - 'this person is stealing photos and posting them, shall I block them?'

Jasha 'no we're fine with it' 😳

Also, DJTT definitely thought the fuss was a bit for him in Vegas and not all for Jack didn't he......I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Haven’t been here in ages.

i know I’m the minority but I personally don’t find Sasha attractive at all, I’m a bi woman and I would put her leagues below Jack. I think she just stays for money and the fact she has a hot footballer on her arm.

he is in league of women like Margot Robbie, Beyoncé etc, I am not a fan of Sasha at all don’t understand the hype comments
Sasha is a babe!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he looks sad in the pool 😢

Like I used to feel when I went to a club and drank shit loads and had a sudden moment of clarity on the dance floor that I really just wanted to eat toast in my pyjamas.

• Heart
  • Sad

Geexoxo

VIP Member
thougjt i saw scott carson but itwas just awbhite man
Ummm excuse me KING CARSON is NOT just “a white man”. Trust me if you’d seen him you’d know cause he always has a massive smile on his face and radiates the best energy (yes I’ve met him and he was amazing 🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻)

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Isn't that always the case though? But it's just not always enforced? That's why I've never understood how so many people go there...
This. The only time it seems to get enforced in Dubai is when a woman reports rape, and ends up getting charged with having sex outside of marriage. Can’t understand why anyone would go there.