Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I think they smell lovely. I used to use banana shampoo and conditioner.

omg why is this such a common dream? Also does anyone else dream they have to fight someone off but don’t have the strength to kick them in the balls?
I love bananas, and banana scented things but I don't think bananas actually smell very bananary? I do tend to eat them whilst they quite green though, and I expect the riper bananas smell a bit stronger

My fave banana thing in the world is banana yoghurt

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

cornflower

VIP Member
I think he looks sad in the pool 😢

Like I used to feel when I went to a club and drank shit loads and had a sudden moment of clarity on the dance floor that I really just wanted to eat toast in my pyjamas.
I thought that, he looks a bit lost 😞 (plz don't burst my bubble and say he's just pissed haha)

His body is absolute perfection.

• Heart
  • Haha

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
I love bananas, and banana scented things but I don't think bananas actually smell very bananary? I do tend to eat them whilst they quite green though, and I expect the riper bananas smell a bit stronger

My fave banana thing in the world is banana yoghurt
D6540A11-2780-4DAF-8068-475B185A6A01.jpeg

i loooove bananas 💕

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
On the topic of calling out names during sex, I've just had an email from a man called Hubert at work.

I feel sorry for his RLW
Have you checked the date the email was sent? Surely it was from 1900, so I don’t think you need to deal with it now, just delete. His RLW will be long gone.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Yes!! Because that banoffee pie we were talking about in the JS thread the other day is ruined because even when I picked out the bananas I could still taste them!
You can’t pick bananas out of anything, they’ll always be there. It’s like if Kyle Walker comes to your house and pisses up the wall. You’ll never get rid of it, the only thing to do is burn your house down.

• Haha