Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosierose91

Chatty Member
He doesn’t even need to read a story, he can just tell one of his own.

“And I sez to the referee, I sez, how was that not a fowel?”

Gripping stuff, until they have to cut it off when he starts telling the story about having his hair pulled in Madrid.
oh my god DON'T
cos the image I got of him with his (completely made up) little lad
I'd march into the bedroom fuming cos I asked daddeh to put Kevin JR to bed 2 hours ago and here he still is chatting about that time he ran down the wing vs Tottenham.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Abe doesn't know how to do stuff around the house any more than any other version, but unlike any other version he is aware that the things need doing, willing to pitch in and give it a go, and after trying and failing will cheerfully ask "shall we get a man in?", and will actually work with you to choose who to hire and what needs doing and what the budget is.

• Haha
  • Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
I just want to wrap that towel around him and stroke his hair and gently suggest he has a big old sleep.
You know he'd just fling his arms about and kick his legs and say he's not going to sleep, not ever, ever, ever, just like all toddlers do at nap time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I actually don't think anything they've said is that bad?

He does invite extra attention because of stupid actions in the past, that's his fault and it's a shame that doesn't look like it's going to go away irrespective if what he does or doesn't do.

Other people would keep their head down, but that's not him and that's fine. But he will be held to a higher standard because of the price tag and until he has a great season, which until then it will be used as a stick to beat him with.

As long as he doesn't turn up to preseason blowing out of his arse and with no fitness then it will all be forgotten about until next time

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
Don't, I honestly feel like ITNG has ruined my life since my niece was born. What the fuck is it about? Iggle Piggle looks so sus

View attachment 1356688

Why does the train making a farting noise?
Have you seen any of the slightly slutty Upsy Daisy episodes yet? They always gave me a laugh.

This is from a book but there was a lot of similar stuff in the programme.

1655721559773.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Danksy

Has he got his trainers on in the pool 😂 I'd cry if I got my £200 dunks wet let alone ruined by chlorine

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
I’ve wondered about this stuff, too. And not just with JG and his crew but generally with all famous wealthy people who seem to take their friends on holiday a lot. Who pays and what do the non-famous friends do for a living that they can jet off so often? Maybe they’re all capable of paying for their own flights, rooms, and food, but JG insisted he treat them.
Because I’m a snoop and part CIA, I looked up some of his friends ha. One has a chicken shop, one is a carpenter, one is a lower league footballer, not sure the rest. This holiday was probably planned in advance so the guys could take the time off. I’m sure jack offers to pay for a boatload. With famous people of any kind, you tend to keep your inner circle of people you trust. Maybe they offer to pay their own room or flights. I’m surprised they flew commercial. What was that holiday to him? A week’s pay? He gets to hang with his broskis and let off steam from the year? He’s got to be back in training in a few weeks to get ready for Green Bay and Houston game.

I’m sure when people are insanely rich or famous they are extra generous to people in their lives who they love and trust. My friend who’s not famous but makes insane money in finance will always pick up tabs and gift all of us things because she thought we would like something. I’m sure jack or other footballers are like this x100.

• Heart
  • Wow

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I once read a fic - not football related - where the man basically made a Banana Split with her vag. Banana inside, cream and sprinkles on top. It was weird.

• Haha
  • Wow