Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
On the topic of calling out names during sex, I've just had an email from a man called Hubert at work.

I feel sorry for his RLW

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cobette

VIP Member
@ everyone choosing hair and body parts when ice lolly up the vag is an option.

View attachment 1362499
It's too divisive. People wont take it seriously enough, they'll just pick their fave lolly and not think about the benefits each one could bring. For example, I hate popping candy lollies but I appreciate that they may bring something new to the table if inserted inside of me.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
feeling very mental breakdownish lately and at a loose end and whether it’s an unhealthy coping mechanism or not (it is lmao) coming on here makes me laugh my tits off so thank you gals n guys. (I’ll never be this nice again so drink this in like a Jagerbombeesh).
EEE2AC16-5CBD-45D0-A7CF-D2AF8AFBC6B4.jpeg

love yas x

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I just feel like this thread every other week goes in the same circle of all the same hypotheticals that we will never know the answer to?

It’s the ultimate why was the bloody straw so long? We will never know…

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
the muller corner ones with the chocolate cornflakes and banana yoghurt are my FAVE u are missing out bab x

would quite happily pour one over myself and let the city squad take turns licking it off 👏🏼
Top tier yoghurt. Have spent my while life looking for banana yoghurt in other forms
and this is one of the few on the market right now

Boring cunt tax

Everyone reading this post right now like
gettyimages-1159800002-612x612.jpg

grealish-sad-england-bench (3).jpeg

0_JS238805210.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Why’s his pal doing round and round the garden on his hand…
Trying to get Abe off to sleep. Looks like it’s worked too.

I always remember a solid bit of advice from Paris Hilton’s ‘Confessions of an Heiress’ (her autobiographical masterwork) is that a trip to Vegas is for no more than three days and three days only - lad did an extra night, that’s where he went wrong 😅
I did a week. Maybe that’s where my life went wrong. Should’ve taken advice from Paris instead.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
Still thinking about when Grealish_Rebecca said no comment about the nudes. She’s got them hasn’t she.
Unless there are absolutely none in existence, she’s got them. If any particular photo of Jack exists, I’m sure she’s got it. I bet she’s been in his mum and dad’s living room in the middle of the night scanning his baby photos.

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
Thinks he can pull more.

Lauren is gorgeous.
Fuccboi mentality. They don’t know how good they have it till it’s gone.

Been there. Years later when my gorgeous gorgeous ex who cheated on me came back to say I was the best thing that ever happened to him and was his biggest regret. Too bad I was already with the best thing that ever happened to me. And leaving him and cutting him off completely led me to a better life. I wish wags who get cheated on would realize this.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
feeling very mental breakdownish lately and at a loose end and whether it’s an unhealthy coping mechanism or not (it is lmao) coming on here makes me laugh my tits off so thank you gals n guys. (I’ll never be this nice again so drink this in like a Jagerbombeesh).
View attachment 1360621
love yas x
We got you sis, this thread is medicinal

Have some bum cheeks x
SmartSelect_20220608-013710_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I need pictures before I can make any decisions.

The Grealo ick is just too all consuming. I'd be scared Jack was going to turn into Grealo at any moment, like in The Mask.

• Haha

madamchristmas

VIP Member
But if she's a hacker and has got everything then surely she's got EVERYTHING......not just photos, documents.....anything they've got saved and on what planet would anyone be ok with that? And if they genuinely are dense enough to not see it as an issue surely a parent or a media assistant or SOMEONE would have had a word with them?

I mean, didn't Sasha once get a train from London after forgetting she drove there?

I actually worry for them....

Also they must be moving soon as the flats being advertised still, when are the pair of doughnuts squeezing that in?
ayo grealish rebecca drop the credit card details from apple wallet pls

• Haha
Reactions: 10

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
Q U I Z

OK SO BASICALLY!!! I have completely copied @wonderstruck25 idea of guess the kit but she’s only got one leg so she can’t complain.

numbers are on jack.

(my immaturity is shown in some pics x)
(also for some reason 15 and 16 have swapped places so don’t get confused.)

Is jack playing in Claret & blue, green or blue:
6FD6E81B-AACC-46CE-82E3-58EF52F755AD.jpeg

ansas will be posted when i’m back from the club xoxoxo

61A9A437-26E1-4158-B1A7-3F50B38CFF95.jpeg

5642EBC9-85AA-466C-8A2D-1DF12E3C7603.jpeg
0BF247EE-35C7-48DD-81AB-E25D170DBF6C.jpeg
69485341-F0C0-40A6-9C66-B570A4846AAE.jpeg
E0970965-1CBB-40E6-94A2-BACCA3516F7C.jpeg
04E32A6E-B0B8-4D7C-A037-DE334CE60F79.jpeg
C0739AE5-5573-4AD3-8F1A-20D668CBB0E6.jpeg
03F97733-A166-4F89-8309-B899424CA3BB.jpeg

• Heart