Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
My colleague brought us all an ice lolly earlier. Silly me I ate the thing instead of sticking it up my vag. What am I like? 🙃

@wonderstruck25 I too mourn the loss of callipo shots. In fact I was thinking how much I wanted them while I was tucking into my solero earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Sarararah

VIP Member
His dress sense is fascinating, he literally just picks random pieces he likes with no care of what goes together, pink top, green bottoms, yellow hoody, multi pastel trainers, his nans bag + ready to go!.....I like the confidence of it.
His only consistent appears to be the white socks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
all this talk of ice lollies is giving me PTSD from being a kid and the ice cream van coming on the estate and legging it back to the house pure out of breath and begging for an ice cream only to be told ‘we’ve got choc ices in the freezer have one of them’ and they’re them asda brand ones that have all congealed together and covered in loads of ice because they’ve been shoved to the back of the freezer since last summer 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart

Sarararah

VIP Member
Fuck sake RLH did not actually fix the washing machine, it's still broke and I fucking flooded the kitchen again.
I've then had to do a walk of shame twice from my house to where I park my car with two washing baskets full of soaked but unwashed washing and I'm now at my mum's while she is at work stealing the use of her washing machine. The stress trying to suss out how it works.

I'm ready to swap RLH for bae now, his 'lets just call a man in go fix it' attitude is welcome right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Still thinking about when Grealish_Rebecca said no comment about the nudes. She’s got them hasn’t she.

• Haha

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
How on earth does she get these pictures man.... I want her to drop the archive 😂

Her acc. has the same vibes as those stan accounts where the 12 year old girls who run them always end up going to prison for political dissidence

My fav
ABFBA714-F5FB-41A1-96F3-540A9C7D8405.jpeg

One direction fans hacked into LAX security cameras to watch the boys just sit in the lounge 😂

• Haha