Jack Grealish #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ everyone choosing hair and body parts when ice lolly up the vag is an option.

View attachment 1362499
It's too divisive. People wont take it seriously enough, they'll just pick their fave lolly and not think about the benefits each one could bring. For example, I hate popping candy lollies but I appreciate that they may bring something new to the table if inserted inside of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone find out why they said not to put the ice lolly in vag? Just curious. Wasn’t
planning to it’s not been that hot here today!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do ice lolly, we might never get another heat wave.

We can do body parts for next one, will give me time to research.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone find out why they said not to put the ice lolly in vag? Just curious. Wasn’t
planning to it’s not been that hot here today!
It’s a waste when kids are going hungry. Apparently we’re not to do it until the cost of living crisis has calmed down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
all this talk of ice lollies is giving me PTSD from being a kid and the ice cream van coming on the estate and legging it back to the house pure out of breath and begging for an ice cream only to be told ‘we’ve got choc ices in the freezer have one of them’ and they’re them asda brand ones that have all congealed together and covered in loads of ice because they’ve been shoved to the back of the freezer since last summer 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
all this talk of ice lollies is giving me PTSD from being a kid and the ice cream van coming on the estate and legging it back to the house pure out of breath and begging for an ice cream only to be told ‘we’ve got choc ices in the freezer have one of them’ and they’re them asda brand ones that have all congealed together and covered in loads of ice because they’ve been shoved to the back of the freezer since last summer 😭😭
This is the kind of brutality that makes us the people we are today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Because you were rejecting the chance for a poll to decide what Bae should put up your vag. Didn’t seem like you 🤣
It's not I was just trying to be normal for a change bit then forgot I'm not normal so which lolly is going in my pussy, anus and mouth

Do ice lolly, we might never get another heat wave.

We can do body parts for next one, will give me time to research.
No research nedded I want all the body parts

• Haha
Come sit by me. Some of my worst childhood memories include seeing the nasty, congealed ice creams covered in freezer burn but having no alternative. Horrific and so depressing.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.