Jack Grealish #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ii am just catching up with this thread. I am glad one of his mates said something.

The way the tabloids said that JG got on the party bus with the girl alone was fake news as DJTT posted that night when they were all together with the nutty Aussie DJ, can’t remember his name but there were girls with them then. I assume it was the same batch. They were altogether. Some of the pics and Instagram stories we saw did not match up with what the press said. I know he isn’t always innocent but I believe there is alot of fake news with this story!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Would kick JS out of bed for eating banana yoghurt.
the muller corner ones with the chocolate cornflakes and banana yoghurt are my FAVE u are missing out bab x

would quite happily pour one over myself and let the city squad take turns licking it off 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the muller corner ones with the chocolate cornflakes and banana yoghurt are my FAVE u are missing out bab x

would quite happily pour one over myself and let the city squad take turns licking it off 👏🏼
Top tier yoghurt. Have spent my while life looking for banana yoghurt in other forms
and this is one of the few on the market right now

Boring bleep tax

Everyone reading this post right now like
gettyimages-1159800002-612x612.jpg

grealish-sad-england-bench (3).jpeg

0_JS238805210.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we have a title lads? :unsure:

Jack Grealish #54 Bananas in Gucci pyjama tops, more than 3 days in Vegas you’ll start to rot

lmfao idk I’m so bad at thread titles never let me do one again, especially given the thread that literally went invisible last time I suggested something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t watch the story all the way through 😴 What’s Abe getting for his tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually have a bit of anxiety that the existing person must be leaving as the SM is so good! What if the next person is a Laporte Stan!? What will we do!?
Hopefully it’s an additional post, and the full title of it is “Social Media Manager: Tattle Content”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.