Jack Grealish #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any Disney fans here…

I have just had a 30 minute rant from a ten year old about how it upsets her that Disney always kill everyone’s parents and my mind is blown as she lists of characters who’s parents are dead 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Any Disney fans here…

I have just had a 30 minute rant from a ten year old about how it upsets her that Disney always kill everyone’s parents and my mind is blown as she lists of characters who’s parents are dead 😳
You are so astute and sensitive, how have you not noticed this before now!? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Any Disney fans here…

AND YOUR JUST NOTCING NOW.

you better not call yourself a disney fan now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Any Disney fans here…

From the top of my head, the only parents I remember being and interacting in a film (not like in Toy Story, but being an active part of the film) are in
The Emperor's New Groove

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Jack Grealish #54 Same xx
Are we going with this title broskis (it has the most likes but I want to ensure it's not a joke submission haha)? I fancy a poll (hair colour this time? unless any better ideas. just plz let me have my poll)

• Heart
I think I’m numb to it because there are so many… I do cry at Tarzan everytime though 😞
We used to listen to Disney songs a lot at work, by a lot I mean all night, every night, apart from Tuesday's which was 1D night. One of my fave gals was leaving and noone had cried all night then You'll Be in My Heart came on and we all just balled 💔💔💔

Always think of her whenever I hear it now, it's my fave Disney song.

@Violetroselily hope it was played at the end of your goodbye call today

• Haha
Are we going with this title broskis (it has the most likes but I want to ensure it's not a joke submission haha)? I fancy a poll (hair colour this time? unless any better ideas. just plz let me have my poll)
What is this poll other than

Blonde
Brunette

?

From the top of my head, the only parents I remember being and interacting in a film (not like in Toy Story, but being an active part of the film) are in
The Emperor's New Groove
sorry to be that nerd, but:

tangled, mulan, the incredibles, brave, moana, inside out

Reactions: 4
What is this poll other than

Blonde
Brunette

?
I mean that's a poll in itself. Might as well stick one on there rather than have a poll-less thread, something to do innit but I'm open to any better poll ideas. The original hair post included options like his well-done highlights as well

Reactions: 5
Everything I say here is deadly serious.

Blonde
Blonder
Brunette

Or, which ice lolly do you want Bae to stick in your vagina?

• Haha
I mean that's a poll in itself. Might as well stick one on there rather than have a poll-less thread, something to do innit but I'm open to any better poll ideas. The original hair post included options like his well-done highlights as well
Pls stop shouting at me 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Any Disney fans here…

:ROFLMAO: Walt Disney had parental issues.

• Haha
Maybe some sort of sexualising poll on our favourite part of Abe.

this came up on my FYP page on tiktok, I feel so seen, I’m not even sorry.

0B60492F-FC7F-4D27-B210-CDC26A7432A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Pls stop shouting at me 🥺
omg sorry friend it wasn't meant as shouting!

ok:

Heart if you want body part poll
Laugh if you want hair colour poll
Wow face if you want ice lolly up vag poll

ffs of course it merged with the other post!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
omg sorry friend it wasn't meant as shouting!

ok:

Heart if you want body part poll
Laugh if you want hair colour poll
Wow face if you want ice lolly up vag poll

ffs of course it merged with the other post!
Why do i wanna do the wow face. However I shall be normal and the body one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@ everyone choosing hair and body parts when ice lolly up the vag is an option.

6646542F-1259-436D-BF91-5CF6BD994558.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.