Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
The innocent little lamb didn't know what pegging is. She's swiftly scrolled past the nudes, she's never seen anything like it and doesn't know what to make of that funny feeling between her legs she got when she looked at them.

This is probably the meanest post I've ever made.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Posted in the wrong thread didn't I 😆😆😆 basically mason mount has a stalker and she has his name and dob tattooed down her arms and now she's copied his tattoo of the CL trophy on her ribs 😬😬😬😬
I thought Sasha had decided to get a CL tattoo for a sec 😂

what is wrong with people 😧😰

View attachment 1361923

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm lookin' at you, and I can't believe
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful, oh-oh
That's what makes you beautiful
So c-come on, you got it wrong
To prove I'm right, I put it in a song
I don't know why you're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else, but you, ooh
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know, oh-oh
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na, na, na
Na-na-na, na-na-na
Na-na-na, na-na-na, na, na, na
Na-na-na, na-na-na
(You don't know, oh-oh)
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know, oh-oh
I’m having to use this more and more recently

8207C8D6-1740-4720-A01F-7A061BC7B035.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

spilldatea

VIP Member
‘because of my job’

my guy why you posting like you’re an olympic athlete and not a shite DJ.

sorry i know he’s sticking up for his mate and 👏🏼 for that but also LMAO he is DESPERATE to be relevant - maybe it him and all his beggy mates didn’t fucking post all over social media on public accounts (notice JG is always the first pic on his photo dumps because he wants the attention) no one would even know you was in vegas and be making up stories ✌🏼🤷🏻‍♀️

you’re celeb adjacent babe and always will be

• Haha
Reactions: 17

333149O

VIP Member
hiya, what’s this little shoulder shuffle/spasm, holding onto the railing, glasses falling off moment? please see below:
22097C46-3A5E-4814-B388-10C67FFDDF28.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Starttheline

VIP Member
Lurked for a little while so thought it was about time I say hello.

By way of introduction... Dark green Villa kit is my fave football strip on Jack, messy curtains/elusive side sweep are my top hair styles, and I'd have to go for a classic Zoom lolly in this heat.

Nice to meet you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ruby1080

VIP Member
He doesn’t even need to read a story, he can just tell one of his own.

“And I sez to the referee, I sez, how was that not a fowel?”

Gripping stuff, until they have to cut it off when he starts telling the story about having his hair pulled in Madrid.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Her lack of reaction baffles me, it wasn’t the first time, as we all well know, and it surely won’t be the last. Why would she keep herself in this kind of situation? Is the financial advantage/gain really worth more than one’s well-being?
I think it's actually a real shame she seems unlikely to ever leave him, because it seems from the outside that what they could both really do with would be a few months apart to work out what they actually want and mean to each other.

I don't think she stays with him purely for the financial benefit, although I can see why it'd be a complication in considering breaking up, especially if he pays for a lot of stuff for her family as well as her - her modelling could probably keep her in largely the kind of lifestyle she's used to but she's not going to be able to support everyone to the same extent (see JS5's break-up with Millie, he'd been employing half her family and they all lost their jobs).

It's all well and good Jack telling interviewers that he wants to get married, but if I'm Sasha and looking at how he acts, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to marry me. Not necessarily because there'd be a ring by now (although, ten years together...surely by now you know if they're the one?) but because at the very least I'd expect a man who sees me as his future wife to not be sliding into other women's DMs or cosying up to them at parties - even if that's all he's doing - especially if it's a situation where he's famous enough that every time he does any of those things it's in the papers and everyone who reads it is thinking I'm a mug.

I do think he's a victim of the press to a certain extent - just look at the reporting of him vs. Dec in the same place doing the same thing - but these stories have been coming out for years and even if you give him all the benefit of the doubt you can and genuinely believe he's just a friendly guy chatting and buying drinks and nothing else, knowing how it'd get reported I'd expect him to take just a few little precautions to make it harder for the press to paint him as a massive shagger.

Even if they've got an arrangement and she genuinely doesn't care who he shags, I can't see anyone not being at all bothered that the media are presenting them as a doormat or a gold digger or someone so hungry for fame they'll let themselves be constantly disrespected.

I really do hope they're both happy with whatever their relationship is, but taking everything at face value, I find it pretty bewildering.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
It's my last day at work today after the world's longest notice period 😊

Bae has said he will enclose some printed nudes with my leaving card, so I'll scan them in tonight for you all x

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think Sasha is very very pretty but (not quite to the extent of Harry Kane) a little sauce-deficient.

I think she looks good in pretty much every picture, but there's quite a small number where I think she's hot.

I would be her friend and would feel guilty about finding her slightly boring and I'd try very hard not to be a dick to her because she is lovely.

She would absolutely make you a sleepover kit for the threesome. Little basket full of moisturiser and fluffy socks and chocolate. And she'd brush your hair out for you after the threesome.

• Haha
  • Heart