Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally feel the heat rise from my feet and feel sick everytime I see something like this, and I'm a bloody baggies fan 🙄 ill probably cry if he does go, plus kids will be devestated

Reactions: 3
It’s making me too stressed and I literally refresh Twitter every 2 minutes. My gut today is that he’s going to city though.

Reactions: 2

Nah, I can’t cope with this 😩
C’mon Ginny get involved!
Thats the pic from earlier right? With Tyrone

I literally feel the heat rise from my feet and feel sick everytime I see something like this, and I'm a bloody baggies fan 🙄 ill probably cry if he does go, plus kids will be devestated
Thought I'm the only one

Whos gonna take over as captain if he leaves....

One other thing, they wouldn't be having these kind of convos outside, gdpr rules and all that I'm sure

Thoughts?

Last edited:
i’m starting to lose my rag now it’s dragging on too much 🤣

Last edited:
It’s getting boring now like we’ve been here all day talking about it and still ain’t closer to knowing

I just want to follow on from my previous post. I’m not knocking anyone who has photos taken with famous people and stuff, if you can get one then good for you but I just don’t agree with pestering people. He is clearly uncomfortable in that video, people should understand that and read the room
Obviously I’d die if I got a photo with jack 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s getting boring now like we’ve been here all day talking about it and still ain’t closer to knowing
this guys letting the die hard villa fans sweat this one out! the longer it goes on the more hope they will have of him signing a new contract

I just want to follow on from my previous post. I’m not knocking anyone who has photos taken with famous people and stuff, if you can get one then good for you but I just don’t agree with pestering people. He is clearly uncomfortable in that video, people should understand that and read the room
Obviously I’d die if I got a photo with jack 🤣🤣🤣
think i’d only ask if i was pissed up on a night out, otherwise i would fully just pretend i didn’t know who they were 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i cant believe theyre having talks outside with that mob of weirdos!! i thought theyd have taken it somewhere private like inside

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.