Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely get what you mean, cause I thought the exact same thing.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️
You are not alone!

Reactions: 2
Your defo not alone. She looks and sounds smug I've never been so bored watch YouTube before but she takes the cake.

Reactions: 6
She's a bit stuck up and spoiled. That kiss and peace sign to the camera all the time no thanks. She def doesn't deserve any of the nastiness she's been getting inboxed or whatever but we all agree on that.
She's low in my estimations for putting up with Jack's cheating for the past 9 years.

Reactions: 8
I’m going with my best friend 😂 my boyfriend can’t go because he’s working on the Monday so I’m going without him 😂
imwould do the same if I drove not many of my friends would go so still got a bitof work to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think we will find out this eve - but might be wishful thinking

So I'm finally off up the villa Saturday...but my knob head bloke has booked tickets for the top of the holte end, so I doubt I'll see a bloody thing 👏😭 better take some binoculars I think, look like a right perv 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imwould do the same if I drove not many of my friends would go so still got a bitof work to do 😂😂
Luckily my friend’s as bad as me ha! we’re getting the train down 😂 nothing is stopping me seeing Jack

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.