Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that I’m getting a bit of football education while I’m reading this 😂
It’s educational in a lot of ways for me really, thanks everyone! So far :
1. I know more about football
2. I know a lot more about the housing market in the Birmingham area 😂
3. I realised I am FED UP being single and ‘fine’ with it
4. I realised I wasted a significant amount of time with losers I did not think were hot ( loser definition not based on looks!)
5. Money talks
6. Thighs are a lot more important to me than I thought 😋🥵🤩
This whole JG craziness has ended a crush I had on on someone *really* unsuitable in real life.

I’m so glad. It was boring me and I knew it wasn’t a good idea. I know this JG crush is just silliness. Hoping I find someone in real life who is a better choice than my last crush soon. Then I’ll get an actual shag instead of just thinking about it . 🤦🏼‍♀️

This thread makes me laugh too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it or the seats so going tomask
My partner to order them I hope 😂😂
Quote reasonable. But general sale isn’t until Friday..il have to try Friday. I’d love to go, not just for jack but to actually watch the football, plus it’s a day out in London 👍🏼

Reactions: 3
This whole JG craziness has ended a crush I had on on someone *really* unsuitable in real life.

I’m so glad. It was boring me and I knew it wasn’t a good idea. I know this JG crush is just silliness. Hoping I find someone in real life who is a better choice than my last crush soon. Then I’ll get an actual shag instead of just thinking about it . 🤦🏼‍♀️

This thread makes me laugh too.
Same. Had a run of ‘probably shouldn’t but will anyway’ dalliances and this has refocused me on to proper fun 🤣🤣.
Keep the boring crush in the bin ! you will have an excellent shag soon 😁😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Quote reasonable. But general sale isn’t until Friday..il have to try Friday. I’d love to go, not just for jack but to actually watch the football, plus it’s a day out in London 👍🏼
mod you sign up you can order today I think that’s what I done same I’ve never been to a game so I would really love to To gon

if you haven't signed up for the supporters club then I would recommend it if you want tickets - means you can get tickets in the 2nd sales window before they go on general release. and don't be sad if you don't get them for the andorra game - they have two more qualifying games at wembley this year - hungary in october and albania in nov. tickets for both haven't gone up for sale yet!

albania will be their last game at wembley for a while so imagine the atmosphere there will be intense

Reactions: 4
if you haven't signed up for the supporters club then I would recommend it if you want tickets - means you can get tickets in the 2nd sales window before they go on general release. and don't be sad if you don't get them for the andorra game - they have two more qualifying games at wembley this year - hungary in october and albania in nov. tickets for both haven't gone up for sale yet!

albania will be their last game at wembley for a while so imagine the atmosphere there will be intense
Oh Thankyou I didn’t know that will definitely try for November if I don’t Tver them this time

I’m trying for November as it’s my birthday month so a nice little trip to London with a game is right up my street!

Reactions: 1
If you're on Travelzoo, they've just sent out an email about VIP packages (including drinks in the bar) for certain games and there's a Villa game........ obviously not worth splashing out for just yet!

Reactions: 1
Who ever gets tickets for the England games need to make sure they get pictures for everybody else 🤣

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks Villa and Grealish are being really calm about this
Screenshot_20210802-133428_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210802-133955_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised they allow people to go and watch the boys training. I would of thought it would be gated off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.