Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i resent this as a city fan 🤣 nah but in all honesty, i’m not really that bothered if he does or doesn’t. we’re strong enough in midfield without him. we have a team of exceptional playmakers already so we will still do amazing without him.
If you could have 1 harry or jack which would you rather have. Or some other player instead of spend that amount of money.

not being funny but who in their right mind would chose Ole over Pep 🤣
Shhh don't be mean to my Ole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you could have 1 harry or jack which would you rather have. Or some other player instead of spend that amount of money.
Harry would be better as I believe City are hunting for a striker. Already so solid in midfield / in the attacking midfield positions.

But they could still announce whats happening before all that? Like they did with Bailey

Looks like their yet to reach an agreement
This afternoon is going to be interesting

Reactions: 1
Harry would be better as I believe City are hunting for a striker. Already so solid in midfield / in the attacking midfield positions.

This afternoon is going to be interesting
I feel like their targeting Grealish just bc they have the money to do so

He looks tired

Screenshot_20210802-115716_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
grealish - purely because of the way pep manages the squad - him and de bruyne together on the pitch would be formidable. city do extremely well when they play with a false 9 and either of them two in that position would work. they've proved they play arguably some of the best football without a striker. i think kane is overpriced and overhyped.

other players instead of them two? if we were going for a striker then haaland 10000000%

grealish - purely because of the way pep manages the squad - him and de bruyne together on the pitch would be formidable. city do extremely well when they play with a false 9 and either of them two in that position would work. they've proved they play arguably some of the best football without a striker. i think kane is overpriced and overhyped.

other players instead of them two? if we were going for a striker then haaland 10000000%
I must admit then 2 together is going to be amazing to watch hence why I don't want jack to go 🤣🤣.

I bet he his , his litterally had a mad holiday with the lads then one with Sasha then go back to the uk Saturday and back to training Sunday don’t reckon his had time to rest
Haha the holiday with sasha was his time to relax. Not like they had a mad one like the lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I've still got to convince my husband to go. Who bleeping knew it would be the wife wanting to go to the football and not the husband.
I’m in the same position I’ve worked it out on a Sunday and still have to get the kids to school on a Monday but anything to go 😂😂😂

I’ve offered sexual favours to my partner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you not think they'd have announced something by now? Seems odd to be dragging it on. Time is money after all 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.