Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
yeah that video was awkward to watch tbh! asking for his shirt and he says he only has one 👀

must be such a weird experience for him - just at work and he's got people saying 'stay at villa' 'do you wanna join a club that was born ten years ago' 'city are a small club mate they'll ruin ya' 'sign the contract jack'

leave the guy alone - i'm starting to actually feel sorry for him at this point. bless him for stopping and posing for photos with them all though!

Reactions: 6

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I just tried to watch her video but it just seems like she was bragging to much and kept repeating the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s seems lovely though, just couldn’t watch it 🙃 - and if she’s getting abuse Jack needs to speak up and stick up for his girlfriend.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
And look at his face he looks annoyed in 9ne of them and all I was thinking was bend me over I'm your if you look at me like that 🙈🙈

But he seemed to be on his own I would of thought they would of got sasha in some or maybe he got the privatejet back and made sasha get easy jet 🤣🤣 (I'm kidding I would hope he wouldn't do that. Maybe he wants to join the mile high club)
New title for the next thread

Jack Grealish #6 - Forget about Villa and City, the only club you should be joining is the mile high club (with me!)

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Oh my god I barely knew what a transfer window was 2 months ago (didn't even know what a Jack Grealish was, ha so innocent) and now I'm HOOKED, this is more addictive than any TV show 🍿
I don’t watch Tb I’m here from moment Iwake till moment I go to bed 😂😂

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
So I dropped the baby with his nanny so I can run some errands, errands done, but I’m sat in a supermarket car park looking at photos/videos of jack and catching up on the thread.
His legs are literally on my mind allllllll the time 🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelly112330

Is it just me that finds it quite weird people are literally standing and videoing every single thing? Must be so annoying!
This is exactly why I haven’t been down there. as much as I’d love to perv over him in person. These people are hounding him and it’s not fair on him. It’s one thing joking about going on tattle. Poor guy looks so done with it.

cbfit

Chatty Member
That guy saying sign the contract is like a little nagging kid. Like he’s going to sign it just cos he keeps saying to 🤦🏻‍♀️
ahahahaha i know!! like he’s gonna be like ‘you know what mate, i was gonna go to city but now you’ve said that i’m gonna stay’

these fans are delusional! even worse when you think that’s the reason they’ve gone down there!

for me, this just looks like his last ever training sessions with villa. he looks weary, like he knows what’s coming for him from the fans.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I’ve got a probably really unpopular opinion. I just can’t warm to Sasha at all. She comes across as though she looks down on other people and to be honest I don’t know what it is but there’s just something about her that makes me uneasy. I know that’s just a perception from YouTube videos and Instagram posts but I just needed to get it off my chest 🤷🏼‍♀️
Your defo not alone. She looks and sounds smug I've never been so bored watch YouTube before but she takes the cake.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
He seems to have gone back through loads of her photos and liked them. Seems like they must have had a conversation about that lol. And I’m sure the only place that was discussed was on Tattle? 😬
Haha gone back and liked older picture what you mean like he did with that girl in mykonos 🤣

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
when you think of the big teams that have strong players that make it difficult on the pitch, you realise how old their players will be by the time the WC rolls around. Ronaldo will be 37 and we’ve already seen he’s not as fast as he used to be! Messi will be 35 and we might see a decline in his playing ability over the next year.

Chiellini will be 38 and hopefully retired (hate this dirty bastard for even daring to touch our saka HATE HIM) bonucci will be 35 as well so think they’ll all have reached their peaks by now!

France does scare me tho!