Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbfit

Chatty Member
old thread can be found here -

feel free to recap :)

title credit to @Ggggggggggg :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I’m sure I saw Sasha at Birmingham new street station today, wearing a mask but it really looked like her. Same hair, very very slim.

cbfit

Chatty Member
know this is just pedantic but it proper annoys me when people can’t use the right your/you’re so i read that comment and didn’t even look into it just got annoyed at the grammar

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Had a dream he kept flirting with me at an event and calling me ‘pretty’ like when he was talking about Rihanna😭😭my first thought in the dream was that I needed to document it on tattle ffs I thought I was getting over this man in time for his potential move to my rival club but evidently not x

update: just told my bf and he’s playing Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
yeah definitely all this exposure comes with a price I guess.
ANYWAY
Let’s just ogle his thighs
I know this is insane but every time I see these pictures I can't help but wonder what the hell is up with that straw in his drink?!? Probably just me....... :LOL:

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Recap
New paparazzi shot had all the tattlers hot.
Finally back in the uk so hopfully we get new content soon
Still no like on sasha newest holiday post
And we are all still thirsty and horny bitches for JG.

cbfit

Chatty Member
that’s villa’s new preseason training kit as well 👀 100% grealish and mings, would know them calves anywhere

• Wow
  • Haha

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
He seems like a really nice down to earth guy though so it’s nice to see! like when he approached that kid with his football boots, even after losing the euros. Legend!
That kid is a well known blagger (well his Dad is 😡) Apparently they’ve been banned from attending the Spurs training ground as they were constantly hounding the players for stuff. I don’t think Jack knew this at the time of giving the boy his boots but there was loads of posts about it on the Wags thread at the time.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
anyone else reckon sasha would be the type to go on LI if they broke up :ROFLMAO: i cracked up when I realised Mary is a boohoo model

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Im Surprised she even said anything. He must know something needed to be said that's why she did.
but he should say it to ashis the reason she’s getting all the abuse ? Like put a post or something don’t let your girlfriend sit their and take all the shit

Like why anyone would judge her on her appearance is just beyond me cause she’s absolutely beautiful

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
She’s absolutely referring to this forum. Do not care or believe one bit how she keeps saying it’s Instagram. The other evening the random account that came one defending her, anyone believe it was her? Just some of the thing she’s said seem to be worded very similar re: appearance.

• Heart

Noseyparker86

Feel like if she wanted that she could have done it at any point in the previous ten years. It's out there now so she's acknowledged it and I read it as defending herself against the trolls. They don't seem to have courted the media previously, maybe its to try and get a handle on things as there's so much interest. Just my thoughts. Think she's damned if she does dammed if she doesn't really.
Totally agree. They both come across as quite grounded normal people tbh. I hope all this doesn’t ruin their sense of self and normality as they are still very young really.

Damocles

Chatty Member
This is what I'm saying, he's the backbone. Sure football is his passion but you can kick a ball anywhere. The club and the people behind it is what makes it so special too him
He's Been There Since He Was 6 For Fucks Sake, The Media Loves The Speculation. Like I Said, Until I See The Floppy Haired Fucker Holding A City Top,I Won't Believe It.

• Haha