Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I reckon villia might try make him an offer he can’t refuse
The issue you’ve got there is inflating wages will mean other players will start requesting a pay rise too. It becomes a domino effect that Villa most likely cannot justify.

I’m sure before the new owners came in the club were up shit creek because of that very reason, essentially overpaying certain players.

I get it’s Jack, however, and as much as no player should be bigger than the club he potentially is the exception 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

SuperNurse

So I'm finally off up the villa Saturday...but my knob head bloke has booked tickets for the top of the holte end, so I doubt I'll see a bloody thing 👏😭 better take some binoculars I think, look like a right perv 🤣

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member

Girls, we can make up/dress up our boyfriends/husbands up to look like jack 👍🏼

This is brilliant

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
i doubt they’ll be having serious transfer talks out in the open like that? surely this is something to be dealt with away from prying eyes and behind closed doors, not in a bloody open training session. i think they’re just using this as an opportunity to have all eyes on them tbf

cbfit

Chatty Member
I honestly think/hope he will sign the new contract at villa.
yeah i honestly think he’s going to city - too much speculation at this point and personally feel he would be silly to turn it down. not just the money either, but the opportunity to work with pep. football is a fickle beast and you have to take these opportunities when they arise.

Reactions: 5

Ggggggggggg

Oh my actual god. Found out some interesting information today……we’ve booked a family getaway final few days of school summer hols, staying in St George’s Park Hilton hotel as kids are footy mad & handy for days at Alton Towers, Chester Zoo etc, only just figured out that we stay in between the England games…..Mr LMJ reckons the England team also stay there before / in between / after the games!!!!
I could actually bump into Jack & he fall madly in love with a short, plump, pale, potty mouthed mum of 3, who’d give him the night of his life & cook him brekky in the morning (mum mode activated, breakfast is the most important meal of the day after all)!!!!
This could be my real chance 🤣🤣🤣
I’m excited though to potentially see those thighs & buns of Steel in the flesh!!! 😬😬😬
Will you adopt me please?

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I think I may have to come off this thread as my obsession seems to be getting worse
I’ve now created a separate album on my phone of photos of jack. It has 56 photos in!!!!

this can’t be normal?
You can't leave the cult that's not aloud 😅

I just tried to watch her video but it just seems like she was bragging to much and kept repeating the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s seems lovely though, just couldn’t watch it 🙃
Yeah thats the feeling I got as well. Like she knows that's what everybody wants to see.

I would be pissed that why people have come to my channel

Jen667

VIP Member
Death threats are two a penny in the days of social media. I get them every week in my job. They're horrible and wrong but fairly meaningless.

cornflower

VIP Member
All jokes aside for a moment, I feel bad for the guy that people are pestering him like that. It must get really irritating!
He seems like a really nice down to earth guy though so it’s nice to see! like when he approached that kid with his football boots, even after losing the euros. Legend!
They should be able to practice/train in peace, he should only be expected to have fan photos when he’s at a match where the public are paying to see him play football, that’s just my opinion.
I saw Todd cantwell recently, and I was completely starstruck (another hottie I’d like to bang). He was just picking up his lunch, minding his own business, I didn’t feel the need to approach him for a photo, time and a place and all that!! (Fair play he isn’t as well known as what jack grealish is right now, but he would definitely have been noticed by the people around him)
Perhaps I’m just boring 🤣 I will just continue to obsess and drool over photos of jack instead, and dream of rubbing those thighs 🤤🤤🤤
I know he is so patient! They really shoUld allow them a bit of privacy when training. When people talk about rude celebs they’ve met I know I’d defo be one of them if I was famous, as cba being hassled all day by people even if they’re being nice 😂

also know what you mean I think I’d feel too guilty approaching him if I saw him, and I’d probably faint anyway (hopefully into his arms).

cornflower

VIP Member
29818D7B-A4C6-4B13-A462-BEC38ADF2492.jpeg

Morning! Looks like he’s just rolled out of bed here 😏 but that hard nip is doing things to me

• Heart

xxlax

I've not watched this one, I watched part of the b&m haul. So much lip smacking. I also get side eye/bad smell under her nose/ I'm better than you vibes from her.
I thought I was the only one who was thinking this.. she gives me rude “ I’m better than you vibes”