Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack looks so fed up today in most of these pictures, I actually feel sorry for him. I’m surprised they’re training somewhere so publicly with all of this speculation going on

If he was staying at Villa with no question then they would have said something by now surely...

If he was staying at Villa with no question then they would have said something by now surely...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jack looks so fed up today in most of these pictures, I actually feel sorry for him. I’m surprised they’re training somewhere so publicly with all of this speculation going on

They may be using him to get to Kane. I honestly think his head has been turned just hope I'm wrong

There’s Villa ITK that has said Jacks medical is booked for tomorrow.. seems like the mood on Villa Twitter has changed since this morning and they’re leaning towards him leaving again

I feel like its only been dragged on for 2 reasons

1. He's leaving
2. None of them have made a decision

Me at all the noise on social media about this bloody transfer:

Roll on the end of the week, so we either have an answer or are closer to getting one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another odd thing
Screenshot_20210803-163826_Samsung Internet.jpg

What exactly is the current situation, have villa accepted an offer?

Last edited:
They may be using him to get to Kane. I honestly think his head has been turned just hope I'm wrong
its apparently they can afford kane and grealish finances aint an issue especially with them selling these youngsters, sancho clause ect. what i personally think is holiding it up is that theres an agreement to hold it off until villa have fetched in replacements so they wont be overcharged like what usually happens when clubs know the buying club has money

happy to start it just need to know what weave agreed for the title!
Not sure if we have 😂😂
We can’t be creative enough in the 2 day turnaround of each thread 😭😂

I’ve made some but they aren’t the best, think it’s either page 48/49 for some suggestions x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.