Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I want to believe he’s biding his time what with all the transfer tension, but he really needs to say something and stick up for her ASAP. The whole ‘wants his fans to think he’s single’ line is getting regurgitated left right and centre in various articles and I would NOT be happy about that if I were her.

but then I do also think there must be something in the timing of her confirming their relationship. They *must* be getting PR advice with the explosion of attention since the Euros, there’s no way they can’t be.

I do think he’ll start posting her once this saga is over, I bloody hope he does anyway. Who knows the deal with their relationship, if she was happy turning a blindeye to his antics before, but it’s past that now and he needs to back her up. That’d be the final straw for me otherwise, I’d have to dump him (and convert him to duck buddy)

Reactions: 3
Yeah I want to believe he’s biding his time what with all the transfer tension, but he really needs to say something and stick up for her ASAP. The whole ‘wants his fans to think he’s single’ line is getting regurgitated left right and centre in various articles and I would NOT be happy about that if I were her.

but then I do also think there must be something in the timing of her confirming their relationship. They *must* be getting PR advice with the explosion of attention since the Euros, there’s no way they can’t be.

I do think he’ll start posting her once this saga is over, I bloody hope he does anyway. Who knows the deal with their relationship, if she was happy turning a blindeye to his antics before, but it’s past that now and he needs to back her up. That’d be the final straw for me otherwise, I’d have to dump him (and convert him to duck buddy)
Convert to duck buddy !!! YES. Just make sure he is tested regularly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I think she chose the right time for this story bc it seems like she wants to be out there but on a lowkey kinda level. Does that make sense?

If anything that article is getting lost in all the transfer news which is probably what she wants

Twitter transfer hype is dying i think

Anyone know why he always wears long sleeves under his top? I also love that he isn't covered in tattoos

Reactions: 4
The longer this goes on for the more I think he's going

O but then didn’t he sit out of training
Yeah he did but suprised there's no pics from yesterday

Do we think that their using Jack as bait to get kane?. There's no way they can afford both
Screenshot_20210803-153418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think he's going. I don't think there's been any last minute change of heart. Delays will be due to lawyers wrangling over clauses in contracts - he can't train with MC until he's signed and he can't lose fitness in the mean time, so he's training with AV. Makes sense to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I mean it makes sense if he does go, its a learning opportunity and I'm sure most of us with our day jobs would do the same if an opportunity came by.

Would be great if he stays as there's deffo something special with him leading the club

Think they all seem to be out but no Jack
Screenshot_20210803-155357_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.