Jack Grealish #5 Thighs, bulges and paparazzi shots are giving the thirsty tattlers the hots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳😳 I mean like you said its the DM but would anyone be surprised not really. And looks like he's getting smart if it's true making them hand over the phones and stuff.
View attachment 694280
Saw this mentioned on wags thread and had a look. Could be bullshit - it is the DM
this spelling and grammar is stressing me the duck out. what’s that even supposed to say 🤣

Just saw this View attachment 694302
An unreliable account maybe
they have 134 followers and can’t even pull together a sentence? defo some 13 year old city fan sat in their bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what are the odds of it not being true? less likely than it being false 🤣🤣

what’s the title of the next thread, we need to move before we get told off by the tattle police.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sick of Sasha’s ‘200 daily death threats’ clogging up my Twitter feed. I don’t think the story would pack the same punch if it was correctly reported as being done by 13 year olds off their tits on Monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Death threats are two a penny in the days of social media. I get them every week in my job. They're horrible and wrong but fairly meaningless.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else starting to lose interest in this transfer
not lose interest but definitely fed up with it by this point - still wanna know what's going on but just don't have the mental capacity to care as much as i did :ROFLMAO:

completely bonkers that our main source of information has been a high school teacher on his summer break.

I’m sick of Sasha’s ‘200 daily death threats’ clogging up my Twitter feed. I don’t think the story would pack the same punch if it was correctly reported as being done by 13 year olds off their tits on Monster.
at this point, I am embarrassed on her behalf. I can get why they want to keep their relationship private, but she has kinda confirmed it with her youtube video, so I would've expected some kind of public acknowledgement from grealish. not even acknowledging the relationship but acknowledging the fact that people he cares about are being subject to viscous abuse and how he's disappointed in their behaviour. like the players did after the world cup - harry saying the fans abusing his team mates aren't welcome england fans. something along those lines - his radio silence is shocking. at the end of the day they have been together 10 years, I want him to stick up for her.

Reactions: 12
at this point, I am embarrassed on her behalf. I can get why they want to keep their relationship private, but she has kinda confirmed it with her youtube video, so I would've expected some kind of public acknowledgement from grealish. not even acknowledging the relationship but acknowledging the fact that people he cares about are being subject to viscous abuse and how he's disappointed in their behaviour. like the players did after the world cup - harry saying the fans abusing his team mates aren't welcome england fans. something along those lines - his radio silence is shocking. at the end of the day they have been together 10 years, I want him to stick up for her.
Tbh they both seem like normal people. I don't think either of them are prepared for this new level of stardom. I doubt he'll speak up for her if I'm honest.

Seems like the kinda guy that has no idea how relationships are suppose to work. More about pulling girls and not bothering if they stay or go

Reactions: 4
That's it thought like why hasn't he come out and said something anything if she's getting that much hate he would of seen it and he is just letting her deal in his own. Just makes me think even more what the hell is she getting from this relationship because it clearly looks like he don't give a tit.

not lose interest but definitely fed up with it by this point - still wanna know what's going on but just don't have the mental capacity to care as much as i did :ROFLMAO:

completely bonkers that our main source of information has been a high school teacher on his summer break.
At this point its just getting silly, there's rumors flying left right and center. Great for PR but its been milked enough now I think

That's it thought like why hasn't he come out and said something anything if she's getting that much hate he would of seen it and he is just letting her deal in his own. Just makes me think even more what the hell is she getting from this relationship because it clearly looks like he don't give a tit.
Deffo a one sided relationship. Unfortunately the girls always care more

But in light of everything going on let's remember to be kind. Their both human beings at the end of the day

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he hasn’t said one thing if that was my man I would want him to say something show he cared a little bit i feel for her I really do , getting death threats and him going to Mykonos with the lads like who does that

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe he hasn’t said one thing if that was my man I would want him to say something show he cared a little bit i feel for her I really do , getting death threats and him going to Mykonos with the lads like who does that
A fuckboi 🥴 *allegedly*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.